LIFULL Connect is a Group that operates more than 250 vertical search sites across property, employment, motoring, and fashion in 63 different countries and 24 different languages. These sites operate under the Trovit, Mitula, Nestoria, Nuroa, Fashiola and Kleding brands. In addition, our network of 10 property portals in 9 South-East Asian countries under the DotProperty and Thailand-property brands, help people find their next home. Want to know more about Lifull Connect?
Our mission is to connect people and help them make some of the biggest decisions in their life.
We are an innovative and creative team, we look for team players, humble, self-responsible, curious, passionate, happy, proactive, and willing to roll up their sleeves people.
At Lifull Connect we are looking for talented individuals to join our Thailand team who are committed to making a positive difference in a fast-growing digital company. Everyone who joins us understands the vital role they play in their teams and is committed to contributing towards growing the business and positioning Dot Property as a market leader in Asia.
We are looking for an Accounting or Senior Accounting to work closely with the Dot Property Financial Director to supervise, track and evaluate day-to-day activities. Responsibilities include establishing financial status by developing and implementing systems for collecting, analyzing verifying and reporting information.
What will be your responsibilities:
- Ensure accounting records are well prepared and maintained in accordance with company accounting policies and accounting standard timely and accurately.
- Oversee all account, ledgers, and reporting systems ensuring compliance with appropriate standards and regulatory requirements
- Maintain internal control over daily transactions and financial reporting process.
- Generate sales invoices, credit notes and tax invoice/receipt
- Creating sales & purchase vouchers
- Oversee the daily cash flow operations such a processing payment, accounts receivable collection and daily cash management in a timely manner
- Conduct Payroll Calculation, Creation of Pay Slips & Payroll submissions
- Monitor, maintain and reconcile balance sheet accounts, accrual, and expense for the month-end, quarter-end and year-end closing
- Reconcile fixed assets with related fixed assets general ledger and coordinate any variances with relevant fixed assets accounting.
- Review and update the detailed schedule of fixed assets and accumulated depreciation.
- Monthly bank reconciliations
- Performing tasks relevant to company taxation; VAT, Withholding Tax and other taxes & duties to be submitted to Revenue Office, Customs, any other related government.
- Monthly Corporate Withholding Tax Returns (PND 1, PND 3, PND 53, PND 54)
- Monthly Value Added Tax Returns (VAT) (Por Por 30)
- Look After Annual Withholding Tax Returns for Wages to Employees (PND 1 Kor)
- Social Fund Registration and Return (Sor Por Sor 1-10)
- Assist with Personal Income Tax return (PND 90, 91, 94)
- Oversee the month-end, quarter-end, year-end process and close the general ledger in a reasonable deadline
- Support for group and local financial audit
What we need you to bring to the table:
- Good command in English
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or similar
- 3+ years of accounting experiences
- Knowledge of finance, accounting, budgeting and cost control principles including Thai Accounting Standard (TAS)
- Knowledge of Thailand’s financial regulations
- Ability to analyze financial data and prepare financial reports and financial statements
- Advanced computer skills on MS Office