Business Development Manager
LIFULL Connect is a Group that operates more than 250 vertical search sites across property, employment, motoring, and fashion in 63 different countries and 24 different languages. These sites operate under the Trovit, Mitula, Nestoria, Nuroa, Fashiola and Kleding brands. In addition, our network of 10 property portals in 9 South-East Asian countries under the DotProperty and Thailand-property brands, help people find their next home. Want to know more about Lifull Connect?
Our mission is to connect people and help them make some of the biggest decisions in their life.
We are an innovative and creative team, we look for team players, humble, self-responsible, curious, passionate, happy, proactive, and willing to roll up their sleeves people.
At Lifull Connect we are looking for talented individuals to join our Thailand team who are committed to making a positive difference in a fast-growing digital company. Everyone who joins us understands the vital role they play in their teams and is committed to contributing towards growing the business and positioning Dot Property as a market leader in Asia.
We are currently recruiting for the position of Business Development Manager in our Bangkok Office in Thailand, reporting to the Sales Director:
This application is open to Local Thai Nationals ONLY
Dot Property Group is looking for an experienced Business Development Manager to join their team in Bangkok Thailand. You will be a creative thinker who loves selling and continuously achieving sales targets. You must have a proven track record of success in a fast paced and competitive sales environment.
What will be your responsibilities:
As a Business Development Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Achieve sales targets
- Generate new sales opportunities
- Develop and maintain client relationships
- Manage client accounts post sales
- Be highly creative and show initiative
- Team player
- Maintain client data on CRM
- Work closely with internal teams, including marketing, technical departments and accounts
- Positive role model and ambassador for the team and the business
What we need you to bring to the table:
- Customer focused
- Effective influencer and negotiator
- History of consistently achieving targets
- Ability to close business
- Excellent presentation and professional communication skills
- Ability to perform well under pressure
- Experience in dealing with local Thai clients
- Tertiary education level preferred, but not compulsory
- At least 2-3 Years of working experience in a related field
If this sounds like you and you have a passion for the digital space, then please submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org and include subject line: Business Development Manager, Thailand Local