Commercial Director – Transaction
LIFULL Connect is a Group that operates more than 250 vertical search sites across property, employment, motoring, and fashion in 63 different countries and 24 different languages. These sites operate under the Trovit, Mitula, Nestoria, Nuroa, Fashiola and Kleding brands. In addition, our network of 10 property portals in 9 South-East Asian countries under the DotProperty and Thailand-property brands, help people find their next home. Want to know more about Lifull Connect?
Our mission is to connect people and help them make some of the biggest decisions in their life.
We are an innovative and creative team, we look for team players, humble, self-responsible, curious, passionate, happy, proactive, and willing to roll up their sleeves people.
At Lifull Connect we are looking for talented individuals to join our Thailand team who are committed to making a positive difference in a fast-growing digital company. Everyone who joins us understands the vital role they play in their teams and is committed to contributing towards growing the business and positioning Dot Property as a market leader in Asia.
We are currently recruiting for the position of Commercial Director – Transaction (Thailand). This position will be part of the Executive Management Team.
This role is open to native English Speakers only
The Commercial Director – Transaction (Thailand) is responsible for the sales and operations of the assigned market. A must be self-starter with a proven track record of driving and delivering sales growth and target driven results. The candidate will have good business acumen, with the ability to manage diverse teams. They will collaborate with senior leaders to set revenue goals in line with the company strategy and execute sales plans to drive revenue growth. The successful candidate will be energetic, persuasive and well organized. Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels with cross-functional teams, for both sales and non-sales audiences. You must be able to demonstrate the ability to sell and consistently exceed targets.
This individual will actively participate on the Executive Management Team and work closely with the Product, Finance, Marketing, Sales Operations and Support channels to develop strategies for the sales team. They will also be called upon to contribute sales information, analytics and strategic recommendations on growing revenue and EBITDA exponentially for the business.
What will be your responsibilities:
As a Commercial Director – Transaction (Thailand), your responsibilities will include:
- Overseeing and managing a team of Real Estate Sales Agents in the Bangkok office;
- Responsible for budgeted revenue, operating margin and all goals set by the CEO. As well as implementation and adherence to business guidelines as set forth;
- Drive increased collaboration and partnership between Product, Technology, Sales Operations, Finance and Marketing teams;
- Seeking out developers and business opportunities and forming strong working relationships with key stakeholders in the real estate industry;
- Growing the network of property developers to increase stock;
- Maintaining relationships with existing developers and partners;
- Contract and commission negotiation with developers;
- Support agents with clients throughout the purchasing process, from unit reservation to invoicing for commissions;
- Organise and manage project material for sales agents;
- Support marketing with the onboarding of new projects and signing off campaigns;
- Developing relationships, gaining confidence and commitment from each decision-maker and respective stakeholder in the decision-making process of the key developers in Bangkok;
- Monitor the team’s activity statistics and KPIs on a regular basis, conduct regular meetings with the team and with the management in order to improve performance and efficiency and ensure that the sales teams meet or exceed overall targets and KPIs;
- Working with The Senior Management Team to ensure growth plans are in line with the overall business strategy and targets;
- Identifying valuable emerging markets trends;
- Develop and execute sales strategy and direction by accurately forecasting future sales and forming sales plans to adapt to constant shifts in the marketplace by keeping healthy pipelines and lead databases to keep the company competitive and innovative;
- Serving as a company representative at major industry events, conferences, trade shows, and expositions;
- Maintaining professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies;
- Recruiting the best industry talent for the business. Orientating, mentoring and training for maximum impact, including career planning for high potential employees, being fully responsible for the motivation, coaching and on-going development;
- Senior level mentoring and coaching sales professionals on developing and demonstrating command of core level and advanced consultative selling skills;
- Work with marketing, operations and finance teams to implement targeted sales strategy to maximise sales, profitability and customer service;
- Work closely with events marketing team to deliver co-branded webinars and live events for strategic accounts.
Administrative and Operations
- Establish and implement short- and long-range departmental goals, objectives, policies and operating procedures;
- Ensure proper billing and collection procedures are followed as set forth by the centralized billing and collection finance department;
- Enforce policies regarding all reporting functions and their flow to and from corporate adheres to budgetary compliance;
- Ensure that all performance reviews, action plans and other written documentation is submitted accurately and on time;
- Owning processes for managing systems and applications (CRM) for reporting, analytics and KPIs.
What we need you to bring to the table:
We are seeking a Commercial Director – Transaction (Thailand) who gets a real kick from getting the job done and exceeding all client and supplier expectations. In more detail, your skills and experience should cover the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree or College Diploma complimented with relevant professional experience. Candidates with all the appropriate core skills and demeanor with the career portability from another industry sector will be considered;
- +5 years of professional experience managing sales teams, preferably in the real estate industry sector. This should include established contacts with property developers in Bangkok
- Strong knowledge of local laws for foreign buyers;
- Previous experience as a real estate agent (preferred);
- Proven track record in working within a complex sales environment and be involved in the key decision-making process related to key account management;
- Strong sense of independence and ability to work autonomously with very little supervision. A “self-starter” personality is an obvious must with account management and relationship management capabilities and drive;
- Leadership and strong communication skills, business and industry acumen, strategic thinking, client focus, strategic sales ability and team orientation are key;
- Experience in managing account level P&L.