LIFULL Connect is a Group that operates more than 250 vertical search sites across property, employment, motoring, and fashion in 63 different countries and 24 different languages. These sites operate under the Trovit, Mitula, Nestoria, Nuroa, Fashiola and Kleding brands. In addition, our network of 10 property portals in 9 South-East Asian countries under the DotProperty and Thailand-property brands, help people find their next home. Want to know more about Lifull Connect?
Our mission is to connect people and help them make some of the biggest decisions in their life.
We are an innovative and creative team, we look for team players, humble, self-responsible, curious, passionate, happy, proactive, and willing to roll up their sleeves people.
At Lifull Connect we are looking for talented individuals to join our Thailand team who are committed to making a positive difference in a fast-growing digital company. Everyone who joins us understands the vital role they play in their teams and is committed to contributing towards growing the business and positioning Dot Property as a market leader in Asia.
We are currently recruiting for the position of Country Manager in our Ho Chi Minh Office in Vietnam.
This Role is open to local Vietnamese and Foreign Nationals. Advanced written and verbal English skills are a must have.
As a successful Country Manager, you would need to demonstrate strong communication, organizational and negotiation skills. You should be a motivated self-starter with the ability to work with little or no supervision and possess the ability to assemble and manage teams. Presentation, analytical and planning skills are also essential. Above-average people management, customer service and leadership skills are crucial for this position. The successful candidate will be energetic, persuasive and well organized. Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels with cross-functional teams. This role will also carry individual and team sales targets.
What will be your responsibilities:
- Agreeing annual budgets and producing detailed annual business operating plans are tasks that a Country Manager will have to deliver. A key part of the role of Country Manger will be to produce business performance reports, which could be on a monthly, quarterly or annual basis
- Country Managers are expected to recruit and manage staff, including performance monitoring, mentoring and training
- The role is client facing and so daily contact with clients is a big part of a Country Managers job, therefore the ability to communicate effectively at all levels is essential
- Ensure that the sales teams meet or exceed overall targets and KPIs such as: new customers acquired, existing customers reactivated, overall qualified opportunities generated
- Working and reporting with The Senior Leadership Team to ensure growth plans are in line with the overall business strategy, targets and budgets
- Strong affinity to a business development environment as it is important to create meaningful “value added services” for key accounts and customers
- Serving as a company representative at major industry events, conferences, trade shows, and expositions. Maintaining professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies
- Owning processes for managing systems and applications (CRM) for reporting, analytics and KPI’s
- Work with Marketing, Operations and Finance teams to implement targeted sales strategy to maximise sales, profitability and customer service
What we need you to bring to the table:
We are seeking a Country Manager who gets a real kick from getting the job done and exceeding business expectations. In more detail, your skills and experience should cover the following;
- Must be educated to degree level or equivalent, preferably with some financial qualifications or training – a solid understanding of budgeting and financial planning is essential as this role involves agreeing annual budgets as well as producing financial reports. Candidates with all the appropriate core skills and demeanor with the career portability from another industry sector will be considered
- 5 to 10 years of professional experience managing teams, preferably in the real estate industry
- Proven track record in working within a complex sales environment and be involved in the key decision-making process
- Strong sense of independence and ability to work autonomously with very little supervision. A “self-starter” personality is an obvious must with account management and relationship management capabilities and drive
- A Country Manager job requires a strong understanding of how a business operates and successful candidates will have a proven track record demonstrating their understanding and business acumen
- General management experience is essential for working in this role
In addition, a Country Manager will also have the following core capabilities;
- Management – The Country Manager will oversee all aspects of business operations, including recruiting, training staff and maintaining budgets
- Strategic Planning – Another key part of this role is using research to develop brand strategies and implement them to promote company products and services to maximise growth
- Regional and local expertise – Country Managers must also possess a deep understanding of the country’s local laws, rules and regulations. This will include working with local lawyers, accountants and government agencies
Ho Chi Minh