Full-Stack Web Developer
LIFULL Connect is a Group that operates more than 250 vertical search sites across property, employment, motoring, and fashion in 63 different countries and 24 different languages. These sites operate under the Trovit, Mitula, Nestoria, Nuroa, Fashiola and Kleding brands. In addition, our network of 10 property portals in 9 South-East Asian countries under the DotProperty and Thailand-property brands, help people find their next home. Want to know more about Lifull Connect?
Our mission is to connect people and help them make some of the biggest decisions in their life.
We are an innovative and creative team, we look for team players, humble, self-responsible, curious, passionate, happy, proactive, and willing to roll up their sleeves people.
At Lifull Connect we are looking for talented individuals to join our Thailand team who are committed to making a positive difference in a fast-growing digital company. Everyone who joins us understands the vital role they play in their teams and is committed to contributing towards growing the business and positioning Dot Property as a market leader in Asia.
We are looking for a Fullstack web programmer to join our team. You will be working on our property portal, used by millions of users in Thailand and overseas.
You like to work as part of a team and to learn and share with your colleagues. You are diligent, self driven and deliver clean, documented and well-tested code.
What we need you to bring to the table:
- Bachelor and/or Master degree in a relevant field of study, such as information technology
- At least 3 years experience with PHP Development, MVC-OOP
- Experience with Laravel framework is preferred
- Experience with VueJS is a plus
- Knowledge in working with GIT
- Good English language skills complete your profile
What we offer:
- Attractive working environment at our Bangkok office
- Competitive salary and package including health insurance
- Career growth opportunities in a fast-scaling, successful internet business
- Monday to Friday
- 8:30-17:30 hrs
- Health Insurance
- Annual Leave 14 days
If this sounds like you and you have a passion for the digital space, then please submit your application to email@example.com