Big Data Engineer
LIFULL Connect is a Global Marketplace Group that operates more than 250 vertical search sites across property, employment, motoring, and fashion in 63 different countries and 24 different languages. These sites operate under the Trovit, Mitula, Nestoria, Nuroa and Fashiola brands. In addition, our network of 10 property portals in 9 South-East Asian countries under the DotProperty and Thailand-property brands, help people find their next home. Our mission is to connect people and help them make some of the biggest decisions in their life. Want to know more about Lifull Connect?
We are an innovative and creative team, we look for team players, humble, self-responsible, curious, passionate, happy, proactive, and willing to roll up their sleeves people.
At Lifull Connect we are looking for a Big Data Engineer. You will be working with making sense of data of all kinds, leveraging Hadoop, Spark and ML technologies. We promise you one of the most interesting Internet projects that is currently on the market to work on our distributed data processing workflow.
What we require of you:
- Proficiency with at least one JVM language; Java, Scala
- Previous experience with big data environments; Hadoop, Spark, Solr, NoSQL, etc
- Rock solid computer science knowledge and a passion for data
- Love to code and taking care of performance, testability and design
- A problem solver with a devops mindset
- Team player is a must because of our flat team structure
- Experience working in Agile projects
What we offer you:
The most important things that we offer at LIFULL Connect is our culture and an environment where everyone has the possibility to take on challenges, make an impact while learning and growing along the way.
We also offer several benefits and perks:
- Individual Training Budget
- Private medical insurance
- Restaurant vouchers
- In-house gym
- Internal training
- Free snacks, drinks and fresh fruit
- Two yearly retreats usually involving skiing or sunbathing
Does this sound like a mission made for you? Then we need to talk!