LIFULL Connect is a Group that operates more than 250 vertical search sites across property, employment, motoring, and fashion in 63 different countries and 24 different languages. These sites operate under the following brands: Trovit, Mitula, Nestoria, Nuroa and Fashiola. In addition, our network of 10 property portals in 9 South-East Asian countries under the DotProperty and Thailand-property brands, help people find their next home. Our mission is to connect people and help them make some of the biggest decisions in their life. Want to know more about Lifull Connect?
We are an innovative and creative team, we look for team players, humble, self-responsible, curious, passionate, happy, proactive, and willing to roll up their sleeves type of people.
With over 150M monthly visits to our more than 200 sites, we have a huge inventory which brings us lots of opportunities to explore through programmatic advertising.
Our team is looking for a new QA Analyst to help us driving tests according to existing and new functionalities.
We are currently working to improve overall quality of our products (Desktop and Mobile). As part of QA team you will be responsible for planning, developing and executing test scripts. Using agile methodologies (such us SCRUM, Kanban) you will contribute to creating test plans, test cases, test strategies and test scripts for test automation projects.
What will be your responsibilities:
- Analysis of cases of load tests, working closely with the Quality Assurance and development teams
- Ensure the quality of the company’s software at all stages of development
- Test automation and facilitate the inclusion in continuous integration
- Comprehensive design and tests execution
- Systematic measurement and comparison with standards, monitoring of the processes, in order to detect and prevent possible errors that arise during the development of our solutions
- Provide a high guarantee that the software products are tailored to the specific needs required and to the plans established above
What you need to bring to the table:
- Hands-on experience as a QA Specialist in a professional environment working with code analysis tools
- Experience in Beta Testing / Funtional Testing / Manual Testing
- Knowledge of versioning management tools and code repository (SVN, Git)
- Knowledge of project build tools like Maven, ANT, etc.
- Experience in software and quality management processes
- Experience with project management tools like Jira
Will be a big plus:
- Handling of test tools like Selenium, Appium, Robot, Ranorex, Katalon etc.
- Experience in code quality tools (SonarQube, Findbugs, etc.)
- Experience in Java, Groovy, Kotlin
- Experience with CI CD processes
- Ability to work as a part of self-organising and proactive team
What we offer you:
The most important thing that we offer at LIFULL Connect is an environment where everyone has the possibility to grow and make an impact. We have a big growth challenge ahead of us and we are willing to walk that path and achieve our objectives. We are firm teamwork believers and we like to push ourselves to do better while enjoying the journey!
- An inspiring office with different spaces to help us focus and collaborate.
- Free snacks and beverages.
- In-house gym.
- Flexible Payment Plan (Restaurant, Transport, Kindergarten).
- Team building events, like afterworks and outings.