LIFULL Connect is a Global Marketplace Group that operates more than 250 vertical search sites across property, employment, motoring, and fashion in 63 different countries and 24 different languages. These sites operate under the Trovit, Mitula, Nestoria, Nuroa and Fashiola brands. In addition, our network of 10 property portals in 9 South-East Asian countries under the DotProperty and Thailand-property brands, help people find their next home. Our mission is to connect people and help them make some of the biggest decisions in their life. Want to know more about Lifull Connect?
We are an innovative and creative team, we look for team players, humble, self-responsible, curious, passionate, happy, proactive, and willing to roll up their sleeves people.
With over 150M monthly visits to our more than 200 sites, we have a huge inventory which brings us lots of opportunities to explore through programmatic advertising.
The DevOps role will be in charge of the continuous development and automation of the delivery processes at Lifull Connect tech environments, with a perfect understanding of the infrastructure and production. You will have the unique challenge to build a DevOps environment working closely with the Sysops, CTO and development teams. So, if you are a problem solver and focus on driving technical initiatives working closely with the business: sign up to this new adventure!
What will be your responsibilities:
- Take a very hands-on approach to implement DevOps strategy right from requirements analysis, test design, estimates, test execution, reporting, escalation, communicating directly with Sysops and Development teams
- Recommend and Implement devops solutions within different teams
- Building, improving and maintaining the technology stack in line with the company growth. Ensure delivery of exceptional technical solutions
- Improving automation our systems
- Orchestrating deployments in all our environments
- Monitoring application platforms and systems, assessing the potential impact on service quality
- Evaluate and collaborate with incidents happened in the platform, determining the affectation to user’s experience, performance of our systems and security and how to avoid this in the future
- Documenting functional procedures
What you need to bring to the table:
- Knowledge and experience with private and public Cloud Platforms – GCP preferred, for security, resilience, performance, networking, availability, Blue-green deployments in context of business application.
- Excellent knowledge of the Linux CLI
- Experience with CI, CD and environments for different contexts
- Knowledge of Jenkins and Gitflow
- Experience with automation tools (Puppet, Ansible, Terraform, Chef)
- Experience with containerisation (Docker, Swarm, K8s)
- In-depth understanding of container orchestration with Kubernetes
- Familiarity managing relational and non relational databases (MariaDB, MySQL, Cassandra)
- Experience of writing programming languages other than Java (Python, Go, etc)
- Experience with diagnosing performance issues in production with APM tools such as New Relic, Dynatrace, etc.
What we offer you:
The most important thing that we offer at LIFULL Connect is an environment where everyone has the possibility to grow and make an impact. We have a big growth challenge ahead of us and we are willing to walk that path and achieve our objectives. We are firm teamwork believers and we like to push ourselves to do better while enjoying the journey!
- An inspiring office with different spaces to help us focus and collaborate.
- Free snacks and beverages.
- In-house gym.
- Flexible Payment Plan (Restaurant, Transport, Kindergarten).
- Team building events, like afterworks and outings.