LIFULL Connect is a Group that operates more than 250 vertical search sites across property, employment, motoring, and fashion in 63 different countries and 24 different languages. These sites operate under the Trovit, Mitula, Nestoria, Nuroa and Fashiola brands. In addition, our network of 10 property portals in 9 South-East Asian countries under the DotProperty and Thailand-property brands, help people find their next home. Want to know more about Lifull Connect?
Our mission is to connect people and help them make some of the biggest decisions in their life.
We are an innovative and creative team, we look for team players, humble, self-responsible, curious, passionate, happy, proactive, and willing to roll up their sleeves type of people.
With over 150M monthly visits to our more than 200 sites, we have a huge inventory which brings us lots of opportunities to explore through programmatic advertising.
The DevOps role will be in charge of the continuous development and automation of the delivery processes at Lifull Connect tech environments, with a perfect understanding of the infrastructure and production.
You will have the unique challenge to build a DevOps environment working closely with the Sysops, CTO and development teams. So, if you are a problem solver and focus on driving technical initiatives working closely with the business: sign up to this new adventure!
What will be your responsibilities:
- Monitoring application platforms and systems, assessing the potential impact on service quality
- Evaluate and collaborate with incidents happened in the platform, determining the affectation to user’s experience, performance of our systems and security and how to avoid this in the future
- Building and maintaining the technology stack in line with the company growth
- Improving automation our systems
- Orchestrating deployments in all our environments
- Documenting functional procedures
What you need to bring to the table:
- Knowledge and experience with private and public Cloud Platforms – GCP preferred, for security, resilience, performance, networking, availability, Blue-green deployments in context of business application.
- Excellent knowledge of the Linux CLI
- Experience with CI, CD and environments for different contexts
- Knowledge of Jenkins and Gitflow.
- Experience with automation tools (Puppet, Ansible, Terraform, Chef)
- Experience with containerisation (Docker, Swarm, K8s)
- Familiarity managing relational and non relational databases (MariaDB, MySQL, Cassandra)
- Experience of writing programming languages other than Java (Python, Go, etc)
- Experience with diagnosing performance issues in production with APM tools such as New Relic, Dynatrace, etc.
What we offer you:
The most important thing that we offer at LIFULL Connect is our culture and an environment where everyone has the possibility to take on challenges, make an impact while learning and growing along the way.
- A unique and challenging job within an informal, creative and ambitious work environment. We are a team of young, dynamic people. We work hard but we also know how to have fun!
- Plenty of space for personal development
- An inspiring working space with a leisure place, free coffee etc
- Flexible Payment Plan (Restaurants, Transport, Kindergarten, Training)
- Frequent company team meetings and networking
- Fulltime and permanent contract
- A salary commensurate with qualifications and experience
Does this sound like a mission made for you? Then we need to talk!