LIFULL Connect is a Group that operates more than 250 vertical search sites across property, employment, motoring, and fashion in 63 different countries and 24 different languages. These sites operate under the following brands: Trovit, Mitula, Nestoria, Nuroa and Fashiola. In addition, our network of 10 property portals in 9 South-East Asian countries under the DotProperty and Thailand-property brands, help people find their next home.
Our mission is to connect people and help them make some of the biggest decisions in their life. Want to know more about Lifull Connect?
We are an innovative and creative team, we look for team players, humble, self-responsible, curious, passionate, happy, proactive, and willing to roll up their sleeves type of people.
With over 150M monthly visits to our more than 200 sites, we have a huge inventory which brings us lots of opportunities to explore through programmatic advertising.
At LIFULL Connect we are currently looking for a new team member for our Sysops Team. You will have challenges that will create a direct impact on the business, like maintaining and improving our architecture or working on the automation of environments, among others.
You will work together with development teams creating good quality infrastructures. So, if you are curious, team-player and want to collaborate in a tech environment, go and have a look at this superb opportunity.
What will be your responsibilities:
- Monitoring application platforms & systems, assessing the potential impact on service quality
- Maintain our network infrastructure and servers (Debian Linux) that underpin the web search engine and other company applications.
- Ensure availability, security and performance of the platform, eliminating points of failure and bottlenecks.
- Building and maintaining the technology stack in line with the company growth
- Collaborating in incident and problem management
- Documenting functional procedures
What you need to bring to the table:
- Experience with Virtualization, preferably Proxmox
- Web servers (Nginx, Apache), application servers (Tomcat, JBoss, Jetty) and APMs (Dynatrace, New Relic, etc.)
- Experience working with Search engines (Apache Solr / ElasticSearch)
- Knowledge of MySQL / Percona / mariadb administration.
- Software provisioning applications like puppet, ansible, etc.
- Solid knowledge and experience working with Linux, preferably Debian.
- Experience working with Storage solutions (NFS)
Will be a big plus:
- Experience with containers and Kubernetes.
- Experience with CI / CD
- Experience with switching, routing and FW
- Experience in Cloud solutions (GCloud, AWS, etc)
What we offer:
- A unique and challenging job within an informal, creative and ambitious work environment. We are a team of young, dynamic people. We work hard but we also know how to have fun!
- Plenty of space for personal development
- An inspiring working space with a leisure place, free snacks, coffee and fresh fruit
- In-house gym
- Flexible Payment Plan (Restaurants, Transport, Kindergarten, Training)
- Frequent company team meetings and networkings
- Fulltime and permanent contract
- A salary commensurate with qualifications and experience
Does this sound like a mission made for you? Then we need to talk!