LIFULL Connect is a Global Marketplace Group that operates more than 250 vertical search sites across property, employment, motoring, and fashion in 63 different countries and 24 different languages. These sites operate under the Trovit, Mitula, Nestoria, Nuroa and Fashiola brands. In addition, our network of 10 property portals in 9 South-East Asian countries under the DotProperty and Thailand-property brands, help people find their next home. Our mission is to connect people and help them make some of the biggest decisions in their life. Want to know more about Lifull Connect?
We are an innovative and creative team, we look for team players, humble, self-responsible, curious, passionate, happy, proactive, and willing to roll up their sleeves people.
Within this flexible and adaptable organization, we are looking for a skilled and experienced Product Manager who can help us push our challenges further by working on maximizing the value of our product with a clear and motivating guidance for the team.
What you will do:
- Analyze user flow and product metrics.
- Work closely with tech team and co-work to find the best solutions.
- Work with UX and BI. Understand our users, combining quantitative and qualitative research techniques.
- Continue with the initiatives that are underway, and ability to impact an entire flow.
- Keep stakeholders informed and aligned with the progress.
- Take strategic decisions that drive Lifull Connect to the next big success.
What we expect from you:
- Solid experience (at least 3 years) developing complex products and features.
- Previous experience working in B2C or B2B within Online businesses.
- Motivate development teams to have a clear vision of the product.
- Flexible and used to working in agile environments.
- Have a data-driven mindset with strong quantitative and analytical skills to recognize patterns, strong problem-solving ability.
What we offer you:
The most important thing that we offer at LIFULL Connect is our culture and an environment where everyone has the possibility to take on challenges, make an impact while learning and growing along the way.
We also offer several benefits and perks:
- Individual Training Budget
- Private medical insurance
- Restaurant vouchers
- In-house gym
- Internal training
- Free snacks, drinks and fresh fruit
- Two yearly retreats usually involving skiing or sunbathing
Does this sound like a mission made for you? Then we need to talk!