Front End Engineer
LIFULL Connect is a Global Marketplace Group that operates more than 250 vertical search sites across property, employment, motoring, and fashion in 63 different countries and 24 different languages. These sites operate under the Trovit, Mitula, Nestoria, Nuroa and Fashiola brands. In addition, our network of 10 property portals in 9 South-East Asian countries under the DotProperty and Thailand-property brands, help people find their next home. Our mission is to connect people and help them make some of the biggest decisions in their life. Want to know more about Lifull Connect?
We are an innovative and creative team, we look for team players, humble, self-responsible, curious, passionate, happy, proactive, and willing to roll up their sleeves people.
We are looking for a skilled Front End Developer who can help us push our challenges further, be it by working on improving one of our search engines that are used in more than 60 countries.
You will become a part of our cross-functional team helping us to take our platform to the next level. You will succeed working with us if you have really solid JS experience, you have worked with complex systems and if you enjoy and thrive in a working culture like that our team.
What you will do:
- Integrate in an autonomous and challenge-focused team
- Develop front end features
- Ensure technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Identify and sort out issues or opportunities to improve performance
How we work:
- Discussing design and taking decisions with the team
- Pull Requests, Code reviews and team approval
- Agile methodologies, we work with Scrum
- Pair programming and mob programming
- No matter how hard the problem is, we always stay positive
- We enhance proactivity and hands-on approach
- Solid experience developing complex solutions, no matter the framework (Angular, Backbone, Vanilla etc)
- Previous experience in high performance websites
- Comfortable interacting with APIs
- Flexible and able to adapt to a fast paced organisation
- Proactive, problem solver mindset
What we offer you:
The most important things that we offer at LIFULL Connect is our culture and an environment where everyone has the possibility to take on challenges, make an impact while learning and growing along the way.
We also offer several benefits and perks:
- Individual Training Budget
- Private medical insurance
- Restaurant vouchers
- In-house gym
- Internal training
- Free snacks, drinks and fresh fruit
- Two yearly retreats usually involving skiing or sunbathing
Does this sound like a mission made for you? Then we need to talk!