Senior Payroll and Employee Relations Specialist (maternity leave)
LIFULL Connect is a Global Marketplace Group that operates more than 250 vertical search sites across property, employment, motoring, and fashion in 63 different countries and 24 different languages. These sites operate under the Trovit, Mitula, Nestoria, Nuroa and Fashiola brands. In addition, our network of 10 property portals in 9 South-East Asian countries under the DotProperty and Thailand-property brands, help people find their next home. Our mission is to connect people and help them make some of the biggest decisions in their life. Want to know more about Lifull Connect?
Lifull Connect is the result of the merger of two of the largest companies in our market space, Trovit and Mitula Group. We joined forces earlier this year to become a big player in the aggregation market. As we are in an early stage of our integration, we are looking for a Payroll and Employee Relations Specialist with lots of experience, as the mission is to not only handle all aspects of payroll and employee relations, but also to make all the changes and adaptations necessary to shape a unified practice across the different offices and teams.
This role is to cover a maternity leave (6 months approx).
In our team we value both tactical performance and an adaptation mindset. This role is predominantly about flawless execution, so things like dependability, discipline, attention to detail and procedure-based approach are key; and in terms of adaptation, we will also seek for initiative, flexibility and a positive attitude towards change, something that we need to keep ourselves steering towards a constantly moving target!
What will be your responsibilities:
- You will own and manage payroll for all the entities in our two offices (Barcelona and Madrid).
- You will be in charge of our benefits and perks structure, which includes health insurance, restaurant vouchers, language lessons and others.
- You will make sure that we have pristine employee archives (both physical and digital) and that we all use them right.
- We will be coming to you as the labor law and compliance expert, to either sort out questions or make sure that we are compliant when developing a new policy.
- For all the things above, your role will also include liaising with external advisors and providers, as well as occasionally find new ones to help us on specific topics.
- And you will also be requested to put together different sorts of reports and dashboards.
What you need to bring to the table:
- We are a global, diverse company, so will need to have a very good level of English.
- A very solid knowledge of Spanish labor law is a must, since we want to be the expert in the field.
- We’re not a consulting firm serving payroll services to different clients; weâ€™re a company with its own products serving end customers. We want somebody with good experience in the field.
- You have been managing large and complex payroll systems and thus have dealt with lots of different situations.
- You are used to working with governmental agencies like AEAT, SS or others.
- You not only use the software, but also have experience choosing and implementing new applications or providers/advisors.
- And on a more practical way, you can make yourself available for regular travel to Madrid (day trip usually).
What we offer you:
The most important things that we offer at LIFULL Connect is our culture and an environment where everyone has the possibility to take on challenges, make an impact while learning and growing along the way.
We also offer several benefits and perks:
- Restaurant vouchers
- In-house gym
- Internal training
- Free snacks, drinks and fresh fruit
- Company events and retreats, usually involving skiing or sunbathing
Does this sound like a mission made for you? Then we need to talk!