LIFULL Connect is a Global Marketplace Group that operates more than 250 vertical search sites across property, employment, motoring, and fashion in 63 different countries and 24 different languages. These sites operate under the Trovit, Mitula, Nestoria, Nuroa and Fashiola brands. In addition, our network of 10 property portals in 9 South-East Asian countries under the DotProperty and Thailand-property brands, help people find their next home. Our mission is to connect people and help them make some of the biggest decisions in their life. Want to know more about Lifull Connect?
We are an innovative and creative team, we look for team players, humble, self-responsible, curious, passionate, happy, proactive, and willing to roll up their sleeves people.
To enable a working environment where we can innovate faster, adapt quicker and have a bigger impact, our tech teams are working in a challenge based system, taking on new challenging projects every few months. This means that at Lifull Connect you will have the opportunity to also challenge yourself, evolve, share your knowledge and apply your skills to several ambitious projects.
In this context our QA team is crucial in making sure that we push our code into production quickly and free of issues, be it Desktop Web, Mobile Web or others. We move quickly, perform lots of tests and make changes continuously, so we expect our QA team to be well coordinated with the development and product team, understanding each other with the goal to delivering quickly, organized and error-free.
What you will do:
- Test on both the testing environment and the production platform. Work in a multidisciplinary team, with Product Owners and Developers.
- Reproduce user behavior on our sites (browse, follow links, test mails, etc)
- Identify, document and appropriately escalate issues, bugs or technical problems
- Work with the development team to establish, document and follow a release process that is aligned with our objectives and methodologies (Agile Environment)
- Work with the development, QA and Product teams to establish and document release quality standards
What we require of you:
- Solid experience in manual functional testing of web applications
- Experience with CI/CD and relatives tools as Jenkins, Travis, Git
- Experience creating and managing testing processes and documentation
- Experience working in an Agile-mindset environment (Pair programming, Mob programming)
- Experience working with DB.
- Experience working with monitoring tools, metrics, logs (Sentry, Kibana, Grafana, Kafka)
What we offer you:
The most important things that we offer at LIFULL Connect is our culture and an environment where everyone has the possibility to take on challenges, make an impact while learning and growing along the way.
We also offer several benefits and perks:
- Individual Training Budget
- Private medical insurance
- Restaurant vouchers
- In-house gym
- Internal training
- Free snacks, drinks and fresh fruit
- Two yearly retreats usually involving skiing or sunbathing
Does this sound like a mission made for you? Then we need to talk!