Senior People Operations Manager
LIFULL Connect is a Global Marketplace Group that operates more than 250 vertical search sites across property, employment, motoring, and fashion in 63 different countries and 24 different languages. These sites operate under the Trovit, Mitula, Nestoria, Nuroa and Fashiola brands. In addition, our network of 10 property portals in 9 South-East Asian countries under the DotProperty and Thailand-property brands, help people find their next home. Our mission is to connect people and help them make some of the biggest decisions in their life. Want to know more about Lifull Connect?
Lifull Connect is the result of the merger of two of the largest companies in our space, Trovit and Mitula Group. We joined forces earlier this year to become a superpower in the aggregation market. In this environment, we are looking for a People Operations Manager , who will lead this area for our Madrid office (around 150 employees).
In terms of domain-specific competencies, we are looking for someone with solid HR management experience in the tech sector and hands-on experience in the three big areas: Recruitment, Employee Relations and Growth & Development. In terms of cultural fit, we will be laser-focused on finding someone who shares our main values and fits well in the environment that we strive to nurture, where we focus on making an impact, improving and growing with the team by pushing ourselves out of our comfort zone and into the growinz zone, day in and day out.
The person in this role will report to the Head of People Operations, located in Barcelona.
What will be your responsibilities:
- Lead the People Operations team of our Madrid office with a hands-on approach.
- Act as a cultural ambassador and keep an active role developing an environment that unites around our core values and thrives in its diversity.
- Responsible for the implementation and follow-up of People Operations programs in the office.
- Ensure that we run a fast and quality based Talent Acquisition function.
- Make sure that payroll, contracts and other employee relations and compliance matters run smoothly.
- Support and coach managers in people management.
What you need to bring to the table:
- Strong experience leading HR in tech companies, always with a hands-on approach to all the areas of the discipline.
- Spanish native or near-native, and very good level of English, both written and spoken. Other languages will be a plus.
- Experience sourcing and recruiting complex technical profiles (software engineering, digital marketing or related business).
- Provable ability to define and implement new programs or processes to improve the impact of the HR function.
- A powerful culture match with our team.
- Finally, this person will have to be able to spend time in Barcelona regularly (2-3 days every few weeks, plus at least 1 month during onboarding.
What we offer you:
The most important thing that we offer at LIFULL Connect is our culture and an environment where everyone has the possibility to take on challenges, make an impact while learning and growing along the way. With us you will find:
- A unique and challenging job. You’ll be team mates with a bunch of curious, honest, hardworking bunch of really nice people.
- An inspiring working space with different spaces (including an in-house gym), cozy corners and lots of perks to help you focus on being at your best.
- Flexible Payment Plan (Restaurants, Transport, Kindergarten, Training).
- Frequent gatherings and events.
- A place where you can make an impact if you really want to.
Sounds like you? Then let’s talk!