Head of Recruitment
LIFULL Connect is a Global Marketplace Group that operates more than 250 vertical search sites across property, employment, motoring, and fashion in 63 different countries and 24 different languages. These sites operate under the Trovit, Mitula, Nestoria, Nuroa, and Fashiola brands. Our network of 22 property portals in South-East Asian and Latam countries under DotProperty and Resem groups, help people find their next home. Our mission is to connect people and help them make some of the biggest decisions in their life.
We are an innovative and creative team, we look for team players that are humble, self-responsible, curious, passionate, happy, proactive, and willing to roll up their sleeves.
The Head of Recruitment will have overall responsibility and accountability over recruitment (hitting our targets), Employer Branding (pushing a strong and unified message across different channels and ways) and Onboarding (giving new colleagues a great jumpstart experience) for the entire company, which is over 300 people in 10 different locations worldwide.
In this role, the main strength should come from a great expertise in recruitment (both as an individual contributor and in managerial roles) in the technology space, coupled with at least two more things: a strong analytical mind and technical ability (to not only analyze but also crunch those numbers independently); and a great capacity to influence, coach and support the recruitment team.
What will be your responsibilities:
- You will be responsible for defining the overall recruitment strategy, processes and tools, and to ensure its adoption across the different recruiting teams.
- You will own the company’s overall recruiting targets, so will be analyzing them closely and implementing any operational initiatives needed to achieve them.
- You will be in charge of our overall Employer Branding strategy, as well as our careers website.
- In close collaboration with the local teams, you will put together a superb onboarding experience for any new connecter.
- You will also act as a subject matter expert for hiring, giving support when needed.
- You will be carrying out some high-relevancy recruitment processes individually.
- And you will make sure that we act as one team, facilitating knowledge transfer and cross-office operational support.
What you need to bring to the table:
- A very strong career in recruitment into the tech space, and an enduring passion for recruitment.
- Very good communication skills both in English and Spanish.
- You have been through hype-growth phases before and can tell the tale.
- You love and have a track record of building stuff from scratch (processes, policies, methods, new ways of doing things).
- You are able to build a recruiting software stack, choosing the right applications based on a carefully defined set of necessary features.
- You are good with making sense of all the data points that we gather, building queries and analyzing reports to make sound decisions.
- And you have availability to travel occasionally to spend time with the local recruiting teams.
What we offer you:
The most important thing that we offer at LIFULL Connect is an environment where everyone has the possibility to grow and make an impact. We have a big growth challenge ahead of us and we are willing to walk that path and achieve our objectives. We are firm teamwork believers and we like to push ourselves to do better while enjoying the journey!
Some of the things that will help you perform at your best (aka benefits & perks):
- A unique and challenging job driven by bold objectives.
- A lean, diverse and multi-regional company.
- Ongoing training & learning opportunities.
- Private medical insurance.
- Flexible Payment Plan (Restaurant, Transport, Kindergarten).
- The possibility to work remotely.
Sounds like you? Then let’s talk!
Spain - Remote