Head of Recruitment
The Head of Recruitment will have overall responsibility and accountability over recruitment (hitting our targets), Employer Branding (pushing a strong and unified message across different channels and ways) and Onboarding (giving new colleagues a great jumpstart experience).
We are walking into 2020 as an amalgam of companies and teams around the world that share a vision and an ambitious hyper-growth strategy. This is over 300 people in 10 offices worldwide.
During the year we want to not only grow fast, but also become one team which shares a culture of achievement through teamwork, quality focus and a growth mindset.
In this role, the main strength should come from a great expertise in recruitment (both as an individual contributor and in managerial roles) in the technology space, coupled with at least two more things: a strong analytical mind and technical ability (to not only analyze but also crunch those numbers independently); and a great capacity to influence, coach and support (to ensure that local recruiting teams join and contribute to our way of going about recruitment).
What will be your responsibilities:
- You will be responsible for defining the overall recruitment strategy, processes and tools, and to ensure its adoption across the different recruiting teams
- You will own the company’s overall recruiting targets, so will be analyzing them closely and implementing any operational initiatives needed to achieve them
- You will be in charge of our overall Employer Branding strategy, as well as our careers website
- In close collaboration with the local teams, you will put together a superb onboarding experience for any new connecter
- You will also act as a subject matter expert for hiring, giving support when needed
- You will be carrying out some high-relevancy recruitment processes individually
- And you will make sure that we act as one team, facilitating knowledge transfer and cross-office operational support
What you need to bring to the table:
- A very strong career in recruitment into the tech space, and an enduring passion for recruitment
- Very good communication skills both in English and Spanish
- You have been through hype-growth phases before and can tell the tale
- You love and have a track record of building stuff from scratch (processes, policies, methods, new ways of doing things)
- You are good with both building and analyzing reports
- And you have availability to travel occasionally to spend time with the local recruiting teams
What we offer you:
The most important thing that we offer at LIFULL Connect is an environment where everyone has the possibility to grow and make an impact. We are achievement driven and firm teamwork believers. We like to push ourselves to do better while enjoying the journey!
Some of the things that will help you perform at your best (aka benefits & perks):
- An inspiring office with different spaces to help us focus and collaborate
- Free snacks and beverages
- In-house gym
- Training Budget
- Private medical insurance
- Flexible Payment Plan (Restaurant, Transport, Kindergarten)
- Team building events, like afterworks and outings
LIFULL Connect is a Group that operates more than 250 vertical search sites across property, employment, motoring, and fashion in 63 different countries and 24 different languages. These sites operate under the Trovit, Mitula, Nestoria, Nuroa and Fashiola brands. In addition, our network of 10 property portals in 9 South-East Asian countries under the DotProperty and Thailand-property brands, help people find their next home. Our mission is to connect people and help them make some of the biggest decisions in their life. Want to know more about Lifull Connect?
Does this sound like you? Then let’s talk!
All Business Units