Senior Backend Engineer
LIFULL Connect is a Group that operates more than 250 vertical search sites across property, employment, motoring, and fashion in 63 different countries and 24 different languages. These sites operate under the Trovit, Mitula, Nestoria, Nuroa and Fashiola brands. In addition, our network of 10 property portals in 9 South-East Asian countries under the DotProperty and Thailand-property brands, help people find their next home. Our mission is to connect people and help them make some of the biggest decisions in their life. Want to know more about Lifull Connect?
We are an innovative and creative team, we look for team players, humble, self-responsible, curious, passionate, happy, proactive, and willing to roll up their sleeves people.
At Lifull Connect we are looking for Backend Developers to join our Tech team in Madrid, to be part of a multi-functional team that works with an agile mindset, in a project that involves scalability and data volume! If you’d like to bring fresh ideas, participate in interesting development projects and be part of a motivated and experienced agile team that cares about software crafting, go ahead and keep on reading!
What will be your responsibilities:
- Develop high quality and maintainable code through XP practices
- Collaborate on scalability issues involving massive amounts of data
- Monitor the health and quality of our systems
- Hands-on development mentality with a willingness to troubleshoot and solve complex problems
What we need you to bring to the table:
- A relevant hands-on experience with modern backend software development (Java preferred)
- Experience with unit testing (TDD preferred)
- Experience dealing with data extraction and distributed computing systems
- Work with Trunk based development and continuous delivery practices
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Deployment (CI/CD)
What we offer you:
The most important thing that we offer at LIFULL Connect is an environment where everyone has the possibility to grow and make an impact. We have a big growth challenge ahead of us and we are willing to walk that path and achieve our objectives. We are firm teamwork believers and we like to push ourselves to do better while enjoying the journey!
Some of the things that will help you perform at your best (aka benefits & perks):
- An inspiring office with different spaces to help us focus and collaborate
- Free snacks and beverages
- In-house gym
- Flexible Payment Plan (Restaurant, Transport, Kindergarten)
- Team building events, like afterworks and outings
Sounds like you? Then let’s talk!