LIFULL Connect is a Global Marketplace Group that operates more than 250 vertical search sites across property, employment, motoring, and fashion in 63 different countries and 24 different languages. These sites operate under the Trovit, Mitula, Nestoria, Nuroa and Fashiola brands. In addition, our network of 10 property portals in 9 South-East Asian countries under the DotProperty and Thailand-property brands, help people find their next home. Our mission is to connect people and help them make some of the biggest decisions in their life. Want to know more about Lifull Connect?
We are an innovative and creative team, we look for team players, humble, self-responsible, curious, passionate, happy, proactive, and willing to roll up their sleeves people.
In 2019, we started the merger of several brands with a global impact and we are currently looking for a generalist lawyer who wants to add a solid value in this context, working on a multitude of projects, such as intellectual property, corporate issues and coordination with external lawyers. We are looking for someone with a global mindset and passionate about corporate law.
What you will do:
- You will participate in projects in different areas, mostly related to services contracts, intellectual property and corporate governance (corporate structure, incorporation and statutes, PoA, etc), taking the lead of the execution of the legal side.
- You will be the liaison and point of contact for external advisors globally on those projects where you are involved. This may involve legal, fiscal or consulting firms or experts.
- You will make sure that we have a solid process to handle contracts with our customers, making sure that they are all the right version, properly reviewed, stored and updated.
- You will be preparing and reviewing commercial contracts with suppliers.
What we expect from you:
- Degree in Law, preferable with a specialization in commercial law.
- Between 4 and 6 years of experience as a trade attorney.
- Advanced level of both Spanish and English.
- Ability to interact with different stakeholders.
- Curiosity, autonomy and flexibility.
Will be a plus:
- Master degree in intellectual property.
- Japanese spoken.
What we offer you:
The most important thing that we offer at LIFULL Connect is an environment where everyone has the possibility to grow and make an impact. We have a big growth challenge ahead of us and we are willing to walk that path and achieve our objectives. We are firm teamwork believers and we like to push ourselves to do better while enjoying the journey!
Some of the things that will help you perform at your best (aka benefits & perks):
- An inspiring office with different spaces to help us focus and collaborate.
- Free snacks and beverages.
- In-house gym.
- Training Budget.
- Private medical insurance.
- Flexible Payment Plan (Restaurant, Transport, Kindergarten).
- Team building events, like afterworks and outings.
Sounds like you? Then let’s talk!