QA Automation Engineer
LIFULL Connect is a Global Marketplace Group that operates more than 250 vertical search sites across property, employment, motoring, and fashion in 63 different countries and 24 different languages. These sites operate under the Trovit, Mitula, Nestoria, Nuroa and Fashiola brands. In addition, our network of 10 property portals in 9 South-East Asian countries under the DotProperty and Thailand-property brands, help people find their next home. Our mission is to connect people and help them make some of the biggest decisions in their life. Want to know more about Lifull Connect?
We are an innovative and creative team, we look for team players, humble, self-responsible, curious, passionate, happy, proactive, and willing to roll up their sleeves people.
We are looking for a QA Automation Specialist to join our team! You will be part of one of the Scrum teams and you will work side by side with the rest of the testers and the teams to improve the current automated testing processes and add those deemed appropriate.
You will have a great capacity to influence what and how, in an environment that values direct communication and collaboration to seek the common good. The teams work using agile methodologies, aligned with Software Crafters (pair / mob programming, TDD, …), and enabled with time dedicated to paying technical debt.
What you will do:
- You will actively participate in the implementation of the testing part in the delivery pipeline. With an incremental approach, the intention is to build an MVP first and then start iterating it.
- After a while, you will begin to have enough supporting infrastructure and understanding of the system to automate tests of the user stories of every sprint.
- As a tester, you will participate together with the team in conversations with Product looking for a Shift-left. It is important to mention that Product has a mentality oriented to metrics and not to opinions (everything that can be uploaded by A / B testing in order to validate some hypothesis) the discussions are always based on the ”what” and the ”why” and the team decides the ”how”.
What we expect from you:
- Tester with special focus on automation.
- Experience with automated testing tools (UI, API, Load).
- Testing experience (design, planning, exploratory, testing techniques).
- Exposure to Infrastructure as Code (Docker or similar).
- Experience with CI / CD.
- Agile mentality.
- Advanced level of both Spanish and English.
What we offer you:
The most important thing that we offer at LIFULL Connect is an environment where everyone has the possibility to grow and make an impact. We have a big growth challenge ahead of us and we are willing to walk that path and achieve our objectives. We are firm teamwork believers and we like to push ourselves to do better while enjoying the journey!
Some of the things that will help you perform at your best (aka benefits & perks):
- An inspiring office with different spaces to help us focus and collaborate.
- Free snacks and beverages.
- In-house gym.
- Training Budget.
- Private medical insurance.
- Flexible Payment Plan (Restaurant, Transport, Kindergarten).
- Team building events, like afterworks and outings.
Sounds like you? Then let’s talk!