Junior Digital Marketing Specialist
LIFULL Connect is a Global Marketplace Group that operates more than 250 vertical search sites across property, employment, motoring, and fashion in 63 different countries and 24 different languages. These sites operate under the Trovit, Mitula, Nestoria, Nuroa and Fashiola brands. In addition, our network of 10 property portals in 9 South-East Asian countries under the DotProperty and Thailand-property brands, help people find their next home. Our mission is to connect people and help them make some of the biggest decisions in their life. Want to know more about Lifull Connect?
We are an innovative and creative team, we look for team players, humble, self-responsible, curious, passionate, happy, proactive, and willing to roll up their sleeves people.
Our Fashiola team is looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist to complete a great and international team working on challenging projects. You will be responsible for ensuring the proper technical and functional running of the sites and campaigns.
Regarding the technical side, it’s about ensuring the reliability and performance of the sites, as well as configuration and monitoring of campaigns or any other technical aspect that doesn’t require the involvement of the development team. On the functional side, the mission is to closely monitor traffic, behavior, conversions and any other business relevant KPI to be able to early spot either potential issues or business development opportunities.
What you will do:
- Monitor sites reliability and performance, quickly fixing and reporting any issue.
- Keep track of KPIs and look for a balance between traffic and conversion.
- Use KPI and performance data to feed the Account Manager with relevant insights about market trends and shop behavior.
- Supervise the quality of sites and carries out optimizations/changes requested by Account Manager, SEO expert or the development team when necessary.
- Detect optimization opportunities and implement them in collaboration with Account Manager.
- Own the setup and activation of new shops.
- Responsible for account management and commercial activities for small/starting level accounts.
What we expect from you:
- Web running technical knowledge at the functional level.
- Good understanding of the technical aspects of Digital Marketing and Ecommerce.
- Good understanding of eCommerce KPIs and the ability to create relevant dashboards.
- Troubleshooting approach, able to look closely into issues and follow the clues to the source of the problem.
- Solution-oriented, with a sense of urgency towards fixing issues so that they minimally affect the service.
What we offer you:
The most important thing that we offer at LIFULL Connect is an environment where everyone has the possibility to grow and make an impact. We have a big growth challenge ahead of us and we are willing to walk that path and achieve our objectives. We are firm teamwork believers and we like to push ourselves to do better while enjoying the journey!
Some of the things that will help you perform at your best (aka benefits & perks):
- An inspiring office with different spaces to help us focus and collaborate.
- Free snacks and beverages.
- In-house gym.
- Training Budget.
- Private medical insurance.
- Flexible Payment Plan (Restaurant, Transport, Kindergarten).
- Team building events, like afterworks and outings.
Sounds like you? Then let’s talk!
(Please submit your application in English)
Pozuelo de Alarcón