Big Data Developer
LIFULL Connect is a Global Marketplace Group that operates more than 250 vertical search sites across property, employment, motoring, and fashion in 63 different countries and 24 different languages. These sites operate under the Trovit, Mitula, Nestoria, Nuroa, and Fashiola brands. In addition, our network of 22 property portals in South-East Asian and Latam countries under DotProperty and Resem groups, help people find their next home. Our mission is to connect people and help them make some of the biggest decisions in their life. Want to know more about Lifull Connect?
We are an innovative and creative team, we look for team players, humble, self-responsible, curious, passionate, happy, proactive, and willing to roll up their sleeves people.
At Lifull Connect we are looking for a Big Data Developer. Ideally, we are looking for someone who is near our Barcelona or Madrid office. We are open to remote work, but, from time to time, we need to see each other in person. You will be working with making sense of data of all kinds, leveraging Hadoop, Spark and ML technologies. We promise you one of the most interesting Internet projects that is currently on the market to work on our distributed data processing workflow.
What we require of you:
- Proficiency with at least one JVM language; Java, Scala
- Previous experience with big data environments; Hadoop, Spark, Solr, NoSQL, etc
- Rock solid computer science knowledge and a passion for data
- Love to code and taking care of performance, testability and design
- A problem solver with a devops mindset
- Team player is a must because of our flat team structure
- Experience working in Agile projects
What we offer you:
The most important thing that we offer at LIFULL Connect is an environment where everyone has the possibility to grow and make an impact. We have a big growth challenge ahead of us and we are willing to walk that path and achieve our objectives. We are firm teamwork believers and we like to push ourselves to do better while enjoying the journey!
Some of the things that will help you perform at your best (aka benefits & perks):
- An inspiring office with different spaces to help us focus and collaborate.
- Free snacks and beverages.
- In-house gym.
- Training Budget.
- Private medical insurance.
- Flexible Payment Plan (Restaurant, Transport, Kindergarten).
- Team building events, like afterworks and outings.
Sounds like you? Then let’s talk!