Business Development Controller
LIFULL Connect is a Global Marketplace Group that operates more than 250 vertical search sites across property, employment, motoring, and fashion in 63 different countries and 24 different languages. These sites operate under the Trovit, Mitula, Nestoria, Nuroa, and Fashiola brands. In addition, our network of 22 property portals in South-East Asian and Latam countries under DotProperty and Resem groups, help people find their next home. Our mission is to connect people and help them make some of the biggest decisions in their life. Want to know more about Lifull Connect?
We are an innovative and creative team, we look for team players, humble, self-responsible, curious, passionate, happy, proactive, and willing to roll up their sleeves people.
Are you passionate about business control & development, and in identifying new business opportunities?
Do you have business skill set with strong analytical skills? Are you a natural team player and able to influence others?
We are now looking for a Business Development Controller. This role will sit within the Commercial Finance department, reporting to the Head of Business Control and M&A and is offered on a local full time, permanent contract. Ideally, we are looking for someone who is near our Barcelona or Madrid office. We are open to remote work, but, from time to time, we need to see each other in person.
What you will do:
- As a Business Developer within the Business Control and M&A team you will work closely with most teams at Lifull Connect including New Business (M&A) and controlling / support functions. Starting from the analysis of our current business KPIs and strategy, you will play a key role in the initiation phase of projects, recognizing opportunities and maximizing synergies and ROIs by identifying and following up on actions.
- Create and present sales and cost forecasts / budgets as well as the profit and loss.
- Stay on top of market and industry trends identifying new opportunities and solving challenges to stay future proof, relevant and to meet client needs.
- Propose and prepare business cases for what M&A should focus on to ensure effective actions are taken to drive selling and to meet short- and long-term goals.
- Recognized strategies and business plans cross functionally and within the business teams.
- Support the Head of Business Control and M&A to drive the business forward by preparing, analyzing and implementing new KPI’s and methods, always improving the way of working and analyzing data.
- Support cross functionally when needed to support company goals and focuses.
What we expect from you:
- Highly analytical and proficient in the use of Microsoft Office with strong Excel skills.
- Experience in digital projects and ecommerce is highly valuable.
- Background preferably within a finance, business or economics.
- Proactive, enjoys seeking information.
- Data driven, and delivery oriented.
- Strong communication, presentation and influencing skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team and to lead and inspire.
- English and Spanish speaking.
What we offer you:
The most important thing that we offer at LIFULL Connect is an environment where everyone has the possibility to grow and make an impact. We have a big growth challenge ahead of us and we are willing to walk that path and achieve our objectives. We are firm teamwork believers and we like to push ourselves to do better while enjoying the journey!
Some of the things that will help you perform at your best (aka benefits & perks):
- An inspiring office with different spaces to help us focus and collaborate.
- Free snacks and beverages.
- In-house gym.
- Training Budget.
- Private medical insurance.
- Flexible Payment Plan (Restaurant, Transport, Kindergarten).
- Team building events, like afterworks and outings.
Sounds like you? Then let’s talk!