IT Technical Support
LIFULL Connect is a Global Marketplace Group that operates more than 250 vertical search sites across property, employment, motoring, and fashion in 63 different countries and 24 different languages. These sites operate under the Trovit, Mitula, Nestoria, Nuroa, and Fashiola brands. In addition, our network of 22 property portals in South-East Asian and Latam countries under DotProperty and Resem groups, help people find their next home. Our mission is to connect people and help them make some of the biggest decisions in their life. Want to know more about Lifull Connect?
We are an innovative and creative team that looks for humble, self-responsible, curious, passionate, happy and proactive team players that are willing to roll up their sleeves.
We are seeking a service-oriented professional who loves to know the intricacies of OS’s and user-level applications, and enjoys fixing people’s issues with them. You will work as IT Technical Support within the IT team. And your mission will be to ensure high uptime and user satisfaction among the team. This means making sure that office connectivity and systems work perfectly at all times and that user issues are fixed quickly and with high customer satisfaction.
What will be your responsibilities:
- Monitor and maintain office networking capabilities, as well as general user systems
- Provide hands-on technical assistance to users with their hardware and software
- Work together with office colleagues to help them navigate through the errors and fixing steps
- Keep track of and organize comprehensively all assets under your scope: hardware, software, peripherals and others.
- Coordinate the purchase, installation, configuration and management of office equipment, such as computers, peripherals, software or other types of equipment.
- Maintain a solid base of comprehensive documentation about processes and configurations
- Support with the implementation of new solutions or applications
- Open communication and coordination with the IT support team in Spain to ensure common best practices and collaboration
What you need to bring to the table:
- Proficient in Thai language (preferably native)
- Strong English communication skills
- An associate’s or bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field will be a plus
- Previous experience in a technical support role
- In-depth knowledge of Microsoft Windows OS and the Microsoft user-oriented suite of products
- Good operational knowledge of the macOS and Linux OS environments
- Solid networking skills (TCP/IP), DNS, WiFi networks
- Proven ability to interact with different types of users
- Strong time management skills, specially the ability to deal with a multitude of requests effectively
What we offer you:
The most important thing that we offer at LIFULL Connect is our culture and an environment where everyone has the possibility to take on challenges, make an impact while learning and growing along the way. With us you will find:
- An inspiring office with different spaces to help us focus and collaborate
- Private medical insurance
- Frequent company team meetings and networking
- Fulltime and permanent contract
Sounds like you? Then let’s talk!