Junior Account Manager for NL & BE – Fashiola
LIFULL Connect is a Global Marketplace Group that operates more than 250 vertical search sites across property, employment, motoring, and fashion in 63 different countries and 24 different languages. These sites operate under the Trovit, Mitula, Nestoria, Nuroa and Fashiola brands. In addition, our network of 10 property portals in 9 South-East Asian countries under the DotProperty and Thailand-property brands, help people find their next home. Our mission is to connect people and help them make some of the biggest decisions in their life. Want to know more about Lifull Connect?
We are an innovative and creative team, we look for team players, humble, self-responsible, curious, passionate, happy, proactive, and willing to roll up their sleeves people.
Our Fashiola team is looking for a Partnership Specialist to complete a great and international team working on challenging projects. You will join a dynamic team managing and developing NL & BE markets, where we have both large and sophisticated Tier 1 clients, as well as many Tier 2 opportunities.
You will be in charge of establishing, developing and maintaining the relationship with our partners to achieve sales and performance goals. We expect you to take your own executive decisions on a daily basis and shape the relationship with the clients in the long run. Proactivity, independence and problem solving mentality are a must for this role as you´ll have full responsibility for enlarging our client base and overall revenue for the region.
Regarding the technical side, it’s about ensuring the reliability and performance of the sites, as well as configuration and monitoring of campaigns or any other technical aspect that doesn’t require the involvement of the development team. On the functional side, the mission is to closely monitor traffic, behavior, conversions and any other business relevant KPI to be able to early spot either potential issues or business development opportunities.
What you will do:
- Detect new commercial opportunities, using data analysis
- Carry out optimizations aimed at increasing shop revenue
- Build data-backed cases to support commercial development of the accounts
- Provide shops with market insights and performance feedback to help them better understand the value that they are getting from working with us
- Keep regular meaningful contact with accounts, marketing agencies and affiliate networks, either online or by phone
- Maintain close collaboration with the Site Performance team to help them quickly spot and solve issues, as well as maximizing the overall performance of all accounts.
- Leverage New Business growth through commercial activities such as:
- Maintain frequent contact with affiliate networks to be on the lookout for new shops joining them
- Proactively contacting new shops that might be of special interest for Fashiola
- Develop and deliver engaging value proposition presentations for potential new clients
- Ensure swift and faultless onboarding for new client campaigns
What we expect from you:
- + 2 years of sales, business development, account management or affiliate marketing experience in Digital Businesses.
- Knowledge of Online Marketing Metrics and business models; CPC, CPM, CPL, etc.
- Online marketing knowledge and experience with web analytics, SEM, SEO, CRM.
- Background in acquiring new business and strong skills in cold calling, sales pitches and general business development.
- Sales-driven approach.
- Quantitative and analytical skills (important to recognize patterns), coupled with a strong problem-solving ability
- Native or very high level of dutch. In addition, a high level of english
What we offer you:
The most important thing that we offer at LIFULL Connect is an environment where everyone has the possibility to grow and make an impact. We have a big growth challenge ahead of us and we are willing to walk that path and achieve our objectives. We are firm teamwork believers and we like to push ourselves to do better while enjoying the journey!
Sounds like you? Then let’s talk!