Senior Frontend Developer
LIFULL Connect is a Global Marketplace Group that operates more than 250 vertical search sites across property, employment, motoring, and fashion in 63 different countries and 24 different languages. These sites operate under the Trovit, Mitula, Nestoria, Nuroa, and Fashiola brands. In addition, our network of 22 property portals in South-East Asian and Latam countries under DotProperty and Resem groups, help people find their next home. Our mission is to connect people and help them make some of the biggest decisions in their life. Want to know more about Lifull Connect?
We are an innovative and creative team that looks for humble, self-responsible, curious, passionate, happy, and proactive team players that are willing to roll up their sleeves.
We are looking for a senior front-end engineer that is motivated to deliver high quality, scalable solutions that bring our products to the next level and beyond. You have a passion to combine the art of design with the art of programming and are continuously striving for technical excellence. Ideally, we are looking for someone who is near our Barcelona or Madrid office. We are open to remote work, but, from time to time, we need to see each other in person.
What will be your responsibilities:
- Take charge in architecting solutions for complex front-end problems.
- Take the lead in the definition of and adherence to best practices.
- Implement new user-facing features while ensuring optimal performance.
- Mentorship and guidance of other members of the team.
- Write functional requirements that focus on solving the company’s objectives.
- Help backend engineers with coding and troubleshooting.
- Continuously strive for technical excellence.
What you need to bring to the table:
- At least 5 years of proven experience as a front-end developer.
- Strong English communication skills.
- The ability to work in a distributed team environment.
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5 and CSS3.
- Proficient understanding of service-side pre-processing platforms, such as Sass or Less.
- Experience with test-driven development.
- Basic knowledge of key web design principles.
- Good understanding of Git.
- Some experience working with server-side languages such as PHP, Python, Node, etc.
- Experience with databases such as MySQL or MongoDB is a plus.
- Good understanding of SEO principles.
- Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
What we offer you:
The most important thing that we offer at LIFULL Connect is our culture and an environment where everyone has the possibility to take on challenges, make an impact while learning and growing along the way. With us you will find:
- An inspiring office with different spaces to help us focus and collaborate.
- Private medical insurance.
- Frequent company team meetings and networking.
- Fulltime and permanent contract.
Sounds like you? Then let’s talk!