Sales Manager – Philippines
LIFULL Connect is a Global Marketplace Group that operates more than 250 vertical search sites across property, employment, motoring, and fashion in 63 different countries and 24 different languages. These sites operate under the Trovit, Mitula, Nestoria, Nuroa, and Fashiola brands. In addition, our network of 22 property portals in South-East Asian and Latam countries under DotProperty and Resem groups, help people find their next home. Our mission is to connect people and help them make some of the biggest decisions in their life. Want to know more about Lifull Connect?
The role will involve identifying suitable real estate companies and outlining the benefits of subscribing to one of the leading real estate portal across South East Asia, and achieving pre-determined client acquisition and revenue targets.
A largely autonomous role, this position is suitable for a mature sales professional who possesses excellent communication, presentation and leadership skills.
What will be your responsibilities:
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships with key stakeholders in the real estate industry.
- Develop and execute strategic plans to achieve sales targets and expand our customer base.
- Create sales strategies to keep the company competitive and innovative.
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with key clients to understand their business needs and objectives.
- Oversee the performance and activities of the sales team based in Manila.
What you need to bring to the table:
- Bachelor’s Degree or College Diploma complimented with relevant professional experience. Candidates with all the appropriate core skills and demeanor with the career portability from another industry sector will be considered.
- At least 3 years of experience managing sales teams, preferably in the real estate industry.
- Must be NATIVE English and Filipino Speaker.
- Proven track record of working within a complex sales environment and being involved in the decision-making process related to key accounts management.
- Strong sense of independence and ability to work autonomously with very little supervision.
What we offer you:
The most important thing that we offer at LIFULL Connect is our culture and an environment where everyone has the possibility to take on challenges, make an impact while learning and growing along the way. With us you will find:
- An inspiring office with different spaces to help us focus and collaborate.
- Private medical insurance.
- Frequent company team meetings and networking.
- Fulltime and permanent contract.
Sounds like you? Then let’s talk!