Senior Data Engineer
LIFULL Connect is a Global Marketplace Group that operates more than 250 vertical search sites across property, employment, motoring, and fashion in 63 different countries and 24 different languages. These sites operate under the Trovit, Mitula, Nestoria, Nuroa, and Fashiola brands. In addition, our network of 22 property portals in South-East Asian and Latam countries under DotProperty and Resem groups, help people find their next home. Our mission is to connect people and help them make some of the biggest decisions in their life. Want to know more about Lifull Connect?
We are an innovative and creative team, we look for team players, humble, self-responsible, curious, passionate, happy, proactive, and willing to roll up their sleeves people.
Our team context:
Our team has a big challenge in the company that is to contribute to our culture of data-driven decision making. We are owners to build and maintain an unified data analytics platform for Lifull Connect. We are starting in this challenge and we would like to join new members that are enthusiasts in data engineering and data analysis. We work with continuous delivery and minimum viable product. We are building the data platform by use cases. We are building it iteratively, learning, validating and growing our platform by each use case. Ideally, we are looking for someone who is near our Barcelona or Madrid office. We are open to remote work, but, from time to time, we need to see each other in person.
What we will do together:
- Building an unified data analytics platform for Lifull Connect using technologies like AWS S3, Glue, Redshift, Spark, SQL.
- Building a data lake using AWS S3.
- Building an ingestion layer to the data lake using products like Stitch, Fivetran.
- Building a data warehouse using Redshift.
- Building data pipelines using products like DBT, Glue ETL, Talend.
- Design and development the data quality strategy.
- Working closely with the product and BI teams to mentor and give support to them to use the unified data analytics platform.
What we expect from you:
- Experience with Cloud Data Platform environments (preferred AWS).
- Experience with Cloud Data Warehouse (preferred Redshift).
- Experience with data pipelines and ETL’s.
- Experience to integrate third products like Stitch, Fivetran, dbt.
- SQL knowledge.
- Rock solid computer science knowledge and a passion for data.
- Love to code and taking care of performance, testability and design.
- A problem solver with a devops mindset.
What’s a plus but not mandatory:
- Experience with data catalogs like AWS Glue Catalog.
- Experience creating a data quality strategy for providing robust data.
- Strong SQL knowledge and perform complex queries.
- Experience with monitoring tools like CloudWatch, Grafana.
What we offer you:
The most important thing that we offer at LIFULL Connect is an environment where everyone has the possibility to grow and make an impact. We have a big growth challenge ahead of us and we are willing to walk that path and achieve our objectives. We are firm teamwork believers and we like to push ourselves to do better while enjoying the journey!
Some of the things that will help you perform at your best (aka benefits & perks):
- An inspiring office with different spaces to help us focus and collaborate.
- Free snacks and beverages.
- In-house gym.
- Training Budget.
- Private medical insurance.
- Flexible Payment Plan (Restaurant, Transport, Kindergarten).
- Team building events, like afterworks and outings.
Sounds like you? Then let’s talk!