B2C Product Manager
LIFULL Connect is a Global Marketplace Group that operates more than 250 vertical search sites across property, employment, motoring, and fashion in 63 different countries and 24 different languages. These sites operate under the Trovit, Mitula, Nestoria, Nuroa, and Fashiola brands. In addition, our network of 22 property portals in South-East Asian and Latam countries under DotProperty and Resem groups, help people find their next home. Our mission is to connect people and help them make some of the biggest decisions in their life. Want to know more about Lifull Connect?
We are an innovative and creative team, we look for people who are team players, humble, self-responsible, curious, passionate, happy, proactive, and willing to roll up their sleeves.
Within this flexible and adaptable organization, we are looking for a skilled and experienced Product Manager who can help us push our challenges further by working on maximizing the value of one of our biggest aggregator websites with clear and motivating guidance for the engineering team.
In this role, you will work cross-functionally with engineers, product designers, and data analysts to guide products from discovery to delivery by connecting the technical and business worlds. You can live with the complexity of a mature project and be able to make data-driven decisions to bring our aggregator website to the next level.
What you will do:
- Take strategic decisions that drive our product to the next big success.
- Set quarterly OKRs and priorities for your team, aligned with the Tech Lead.
- Collaborate daily with the Developers to find the best solutions we must develop.
- Monitor the KPIs and product metrics to take fast decisions on platform performance, test iterations, etc. The BI team is going to give you support.
- Work collaboratively with the Product Designer on the definition of prototypes and final designs for new products and functionalities.
- Keep stakeholders informed and aligned with the progress.
What we expect from you:
- Previous experience working in B2C within online businesses.
- Solid experience developing complex products and features and defining KPIs.
- Motivate the Developers and communicate effectively a clear vision of the product.
- Flexible and used to working in agile environments.
- Have a data-driven mindset with strong analytical skills to recognize patterns and solve problems in a fast-paced way.
- Deep experience with A/B testing processes.
- Open to feedback and an advocate for an accessible, diverse, low-ego approach to work.
- Communication skills to present your vision and progress of the team in front of stakeholders and the company.
- Fluent English is a must, and at least an intermediate level of Spanish is preferred.
It will be a plus:
- Conduct qualitative and quantitative user research studies.
- Experience in Real Estate products.
- Experience working with OKRs.
- Technical know-how with a solid understanding of how software is made and how it works.
What we offer you:
The most important thing that we offer at LIFULL Connect is an environment where everyone has the possibility to grow and make an impact. We have a big growth challenge ahead of us and we are willing to walk that path and achieve our objectives. We are firm teamwork believers and we like to push ourselves to do better while enjoying the journey!
Some of the things that will help you perform at your best (aka benefits & perks):
- A unique and challenging job driven by bold objectives.
- A lean, diverse and multi-regional company.
- Ongoing training & learning opportunities.
- Private medical insurance.
- Flexible Payment Plan (Restaurant, Transport, Kindergarten).
- The possibility to work remotely.
Sounds like you? Then let’s talk!
Spain - Remote