Senior Data Analyst
LIFULL Connect is a Global Marketplace Group that operates more than 250 vertical search sites across property, employment, motoring, and fashion in 63 different countries and 24 different languages. These sites operate under the Trovit, Mitula, Nestoria, Nuroa, and Fashiola brands. In addition, our network of 22 property portals in South-East Asian and Latam countries under DotProperty and Resem groups, help people find their next home. Our mission is to connect people and help them make some of the biggest decisions in their life. Want to know more about Lifull Connect?
We are an innovative and creative team, we look for team players, humble, self-responsible, curious, passionate, happy, proactive, and willing to roll up their sleeves.
Within this flexible and adaptable organization, we are looking for a skilled and experienced Data Analyst who can help us to make better decisions and come up with more interesting and innovative product ideas by exposing the right data and extracting business insights out of it. All along the product development flow, this person will help us discover opportunities and validate that our products deliver the value for our users that we intend them to. With a solid technical hands-on background and acute business sense, a Data Analyst will use, analyze and transform data to come with insights that can be the seed for product enhancement.
Ideally, we are looking for someone who is near our Barcelona office. We are open to remote work, but, from time to time, we need to see each other in person.
What you will do:
- Define and create powerful Dashboards to empower our product specialists and other stakeholders better understand the performance of running products and features.
- Work with data and use it to draw insights to support several phases of the product life cycle, such as discovery (supporting the Product Managers in understanding user needs), exploration (investigating user needs in more depth) and product validation (understanding how new implementations are performing).
- Monitor KPIs and product metrics on a weekly basis to help Product Managers and other stakeholders make fast decisions about platform performance, tests iterations, etc.
- Perform root cause analysis to explain and understand (sudden) changes in performance.
- Work collaboratively with other Product Data Analysts, Data Engineering teams and Product Managers.
- Proactively communicate with stakeholders.
What we expect from you:
- Strong business-orientation and acumen.
- Experience with Data visualization and interactive reporting development.
- Experience in classified companies with high volume of data.
- Flexible and used to working in agile environments. Able to context-switching on a wide range of technologies and brands.
- Open to feedback and advocate for an accessible, diverse, low-ego approach to work.
- Good communication skills to present your research insights eloquently to the stakeholders.
- Fluency in English and Spanish languages.
Will be a plus:
- Self-driven mindset with capacity to help grow the Product Data Analysts team methodologies, flows and tools.
- Technical know-how with a solid understanding of how software is made and how it works.
- Experience in driving strategy, vision, and execution in collaboration with product managers and engineers.
- Notions of Python or programming in general.
You will work with:
- Viz: Tableau and Superset.
- Data Warehouse: MySQL – RedShift.
- ETL: AirFlow + SQL.
- Data Lake: Hive / Redshift.
What we offer you:
The most important thing that we offer at LIFULL Connect is an environment where everyone has the possibility to grow and make an impact. We have a big growth challenge ahead of us and we are willing to walk that path and achieve our objectives. We are firm teamwork believers and we like to push ourselves to do better while enjoying the journey!
Some of the things that will help you perform at your best (aka benefits & perks):
- An inspiring office with different spaces to help us focus and collaborate.
- Free snacks and beverages in the office.
- In-house gym.
- Training Budget.
- Private medical insurance.
- Flexible Payment Plan (Restaurant, Transport, Kindergarten).
- Team building events, like afterworks and outings.
Sounds like you? Then let’s talk!