B2C Associate Product Manager
LIFULL Connect is a Global Marketplace Group that operates more than 250 vertical search sites across property, employment, motoring, and fashion in 63 different countries and 24 different languages. These sites operate under the Trovit, Mitula, Nestoria, Nuroa, and Fashiola brands. In addition, our network of 22 property portals in South-East Asian and Latam countries under DotProperty and Resem groups, help people find their next home. Our mission is to connect people and help them make some of the biggest decisions in their life. Want to know more about Lifull Connect?
We are an innovative and creative team, we look for team players, humble, self-responsible, curious, passionate, happy, proactive, and willing to roll up their sleeves.
Within this flexible and adaptable organization, we are looking for an Associate Product Manager eager to learn and grow who can join us for driving and motivating the product development team to bring constant value to help more people find their home with ease.
In this role, you will work cross-functionally with the head of product, a senior product manager and the engineers of your team to ensure a fast and quality delivery of the product. While working hands-on with your team, you will also be receiving specific training on Product Management for the first 3 months of your career at LIFULL Connect in order to learn about how we do product management, the industry we operate in, and be ready to take bigger challenges within the company.
What you will do:
- Day-to-day running of a product team with the support of a senior Product Manager.
- Collaborate daily with the Developers to find the best solutions we must implement.
- Monitorize the KPIs and product metrics to take fast decisions on the platform performance, tests iterations, etc. The BI team is going to give you support.
- Keep stakeholders informed and aligned with the progress.
What we expect from you:
- Bring a growth mindset eager to daily learn and share your best version with your team and partners.
- Open to feedback and an advocate for an accessible, diverse, low-ego approach to work.
- Motivate the Developers and communicate effectively the product progress.
- Have a data driven mindset with strong analytical skills to recognize patterns and solve problems in a fast paced way.
- Communication skills to present your vision and progress of the team in front of stakeholders.
- Fluency in English and Spanish languages
Will be a plus:
- 2 years of experience in a similar role would be advantageous.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Business Management, Marketing, or a related field.
- Technical know-how with a solid understanding of how software is made and how it works.
What we offer you:
The most important thing that we offer at LIFULL Connect is an environment where everyone has the possibility to grow and make an impact. We have a big growth challenge ahead of us and we are willing to walk that path and achieve our objectives. We are firm teamwork believers and we like to push ourselves to do better while enjoying the journey!
Some of the things that will help you perform at your best (aka benefits & perks):
- An inspiring office with different spaces to help us focus and collaborate.
- Free snacks and beverages.
- In-house gym.
- Training Budget.
- Private medical insurance.
- Flexible Payment Plan (Restaurant, Transport, Kindergarten).
- Team building events, like afterworks and outings.
Sounds like you? Then let’s talk!