HR Business Partner
LIFULL Connect is a Global Marketplace Group that operates more than 250 vertical search sites across property, employment, motoring, and fashion in 63 different countries and 24 different languages. These sites operate under the Trovit, Mitula, Nestoria, Nuroa, and Fashiola brands. In addition, our network of 22 property portals in South-East Asian and Latam countries under DotProperty and Resem groups, help people find their next home. Our mission is to connect people and help them make some of the biggest decisions in their life. Want to know more about Lifull Connect?
We are an innovative and creative team, we look for team players that are humble, self-responsible, curious, passionate, happy, proactive, and willing to roll up their sleeves.
As an organization, we are on a journey of cultural transformation. The goal is to unify all our 10 locations worldwide around a clear and cohesive set of principles and behaviours. Now we are looking for a Senior HR Business Partner to be a key player in this process.
You will be part of a team whose mission is to put in place a framework of HR policies and programs (global and local) that links this culture with the Employee Experience of every Connecter.
This is a role that involves lots of generalist HR experience, a great deal of understanding of diverse environments and the ability to design and implement HR systems.
What will be your responsibilities:
Your mission will be to ensure implementation of the pieces of the framework aligned with strategic needs, with a high level of autonomy and in perfect alignment with our desired culture and the various stakeholders relevant to each project. The main drivers to have in mind will be:
- To support leaders across the company to foster a culture of high performance. We work best with lean and effective teams.
- To work on raising engagement levels, as an indicator of an excellent employee experience.
- To make sure that our People Strategy is aligned with the achievement of business objectives.
- To create L&D programs that help Connecters make the most of their growth opportunities.
- And to keep D&I at the heart of everything that we do, taking a leadership approach that inspires and guides others.
What you need to bring to the table:
- Fluency in English and Spanish
- At least 5 years of HR management experience, preferably in tech companies with multiple worldwide locations
- Solid business acumen to be able to effectively partner with and influence stakeholders across the organization.
- You are familiar with the principles of the Agile mindset and used to work in impact-focused, objective-driven environments
- You have designed successful Learning & Development systems and interventions
- Strong Change Management abilities. You have run change and culture transformation programmes.
- A hands-on approach. You are comfortable both designing and implementing initiatives in all areas of HR.
- You are used to working autonomously, taking ownership and accountability of your projects.
- A communication style that is rooted in active listening, empathy and candor. You see challenging conversations as a means to grow together.
Perhaps you are passionate about HBR and Leadership content and enjoy reading the works of Carol Dweck, Patrick Lencioni, Fred Kofman, Daniel Pink, Simon Sinek. If you are passionate about learning, a team player, working as a change agent, with enthusiasm to better organizational processes and create an optimal work experience for employees, then we would love to chat.
What we offer you:
The most important thing that we offer at LIFULL Connect is our culture and an inspiring work environment where everyone has the possibility to take on challenges, make an impact while learning and growing along the way. With us you will find:
- A unique and challenging job driven by bold objectives
- Plenty of space for creativity and personal development
- A lean, diverse and multi-regional company
- The possibility to experience our soon to be implemented remote-first approach
Sounds like you? Then let’s talk!
All Business Units