LIFULL Connect is a Global Marketplace Group that operates more than 250 vertical search sites across property, employment, motoring, and fashion in 63 different countries and 24 different languages. These sites operate under the Trovit, Mitula, Nestoria, Nuroa, and Fashiola brands. In addition, our network of 22 property portals in South-East Asian and Latam countries under DotProperty and Resem groups, help people find their next home. Our mission is to connect people and help them make some of the biggest decisions in their life. Want to know more about Lifull Connect?
We are an innovative and creative team, we look for team players that are humble, self-responsible, curious, passionate, happy, proactive, and willing to roll up their sleeves.
Our team context:
You will be joining our Sherpa’s team. The goal of this team is to help our Real Estate websites enhance their user satisfaction by leveraging and scaling our technology with an aim to build a solutions marketplace.
We use a data-driven and Lean approach to validate and implement solutions. We use the double diamond framework to find out which features can hit the spot and, once new features are discovered, we scale them and make them available for all business units of Lifull Connect. We work in a very changing environment and we try to adapt our direction depending on the information we get along the way. To facilitate adaptability, our team is free to choose any of the company development stack technologies to tackle our challenges.
How we work:
- We apply agile principles and values.
- We approach our solutions with a Lean mindset.
- Pair programming and mob programming.
- Applying XP practices.
- Strong skills in OOP or Functional Programming.
- Solid experience with unit testing (TDD preferred).
- Experience working in Agile environments.
- DevOps mindset (experience not required, just familiar with the culture)
- Willing to understand the product, challenge the PO and have long discussions with the team about it.
What’s a plus but not mandatory:
- Frontend knowledge.
- Experience with Trunk based development and continuous delivery practices.
- Experience with evolutionary design & architectures.
- Some experience with AWS cloud.
What we offer you:
The most important thing that we offer at LIFULL Connect is an environment where everyone has the possibility to grow and make an impact. We have a big growth challenge ahead of us and we are willing to walk that path and achieve our objectives. We are firm teamwork believers and we like to push ourselves to do better while enjoying the journey!
Some of the things that will help you perform at your best (aka benefits & perks):
- Ongoing training opportunities.
- Practice programs and team technical trainings to improve your skills.
- Private medical insurance.
- Flexible Payment Plan (Restaurant, Transport, Kindergarten).
Sounds like you? Then let’s talk!