LIFULL Connect is a Global Marketplace Group that operates more than 250 vertical search sites across property, employment, motoring, and fashion in 63 different countries and 24 different languages. These sites operate under the Trovit, Mitula, Nestoria, Nuroa, and Fashiola brands. In addition, our network of 22 property portals in South-East Asian and Latam countries under DotProperty and Resem groups, help people find their next home. Our mission is to connect people and help them make some of the biggest decisions in their life. Want to know more about Lifull Connect?
We are on a mission to bring together all our local tech teams into the Tech Culture that we believe in, one characterized by its focus on teams as the fundamental unit of impact, where people collaborate following the principles of human connection and growth mindset; and we embrace the Agile and Software Crafting mindsets.
We are looking for an experienced Technical Manager to lead our South East Asia team through this journey. Therefore, strong leadership experience and adherence to our tech culture are the key things that we are interested in seeing.
What you will do:
- You will be responsible for project follow ups and making sure they bring valuable deliverables while managing technical debt, training costs and having team growth in consideration.
- Bring the team up, making sure to build a growth-oriented, challenge-based environment.
- You will be taking an active role in the evolution of the team’s tech culture, by sharing the XP engineering principles and practices such as TDD, CI, CD, etc. and helping the team develop an agile framework that allows the team to mature both technically and as a team.
- You will be expected to act as an innovation catalyst, facilitating new ideas and driving change into projects when they are aligned with the team vision and objectives.
- Close collaboration with the other tech leads in Europe will be constant. We are one team!
- And we will also want to heavily lean on you for our recruiting efforts in the region. Your knowledge and existing network will be very valuable!
What we expect from you:
- Fluent English; Thai optional.
- Solid experience managing people and leading teams (ideally at least 5 years).
- You are used to working on large, high performance systems.
- You are capable of seeing projects through, from ideation to successful implementation, including planning, estimations and day-to-day follow-up.
- We will expect you to leverage your network to help us find and hire the very best tech talent in the region.
- You can work in unison with the Product team, ensuring teams alignment and business impact.
What we offer you:
We are a tech company where we really collaborate, where opportunities are generated and where you can grow. Many of our developers are active members of software crafting communities and are used to participating in meetups, conferences, katas, etc. We love good code which does what it is intended in the simplest way possible, which can be easily tested, maintained and scaled by the current and the next team that is in charge of it.
With us you will find:
- Practice programs and team technical trainings to improve your skills.
- A unique and challenging job driven by bold objectives.
- An environment focused on impact and growth.
- A lean, diverse and multi-regional company
Sounds like you? Then let’s talk!