Software Development Manager
LIFULL Connect is a Global Marketplace Group that operates more than 250 search sites across the Homes, Jobs, Cars and Fashion businesses in 63 different countries and 24 different languages.
Our Vertical Search brands include Trovit, Mitula, Nestoria, Nuroa, Fashiola and Kleding. In addition, our Real Estate division operates portals in several countries across South East Asia, Europe and Latin America through well known brands, including Dot Property, Thailand-Property, Hipflat, Globaliza, iCasas, La Encontré and Punto Propiedad.
Our mission is to connect people and help them make some of the biggest decisions in their life. Want to know more about Lifull Connect?
Our technical philosophy is rooted in the principles of the Agile and Software Crafting mindsets. We believe in the power and creativity and shared knowledge of small teams to ensure that we deliver business value continuously. We strive to build solid applications that are simple to read, extensively tested and scalable.
We are now looking for an experienced Software Development Manager to lead and coach our Bangkok team. We are on an ambitious growth strategy that will see our South East Asia Real Estate portals evolve rapidly with new features and possibilities.
If you have experience building and managing high traffic, transactional sites and hands-on leading talented technical teams, and you feel at home within the above summarized technical culture, then we’d like to talk!
What you will do:
- You will be responsible for the achievement of the technical objectives of the team, making sure that the quality of code and the work dynamics are aligned with our promoted technical culture.
- You will be the technical reference of the team, coaching team members and supporting their growth.
- You will make sure that there is a strong collaboration between the tech and product teams.
- And you will play an active role in reinforcing the team via recruitment of new talented and experienced colleagues.
What we expect from you:
- Fluent English; Thai will be highly valued.
- Technically speaking:
- You have worked in high-traffic web applications and have strong expertise on PHP (Laravel) and MySql.
- You are used to working with TDD and can implement/improve CI and CD.
- You have experience leading development teams.
- You are used to working in a product driven environment.
- You enjoy a hands-on role, working with the team and individually, too.
- And you have a product / business orientation, focused on delivering a balance of business value and technically sound solutions.
What we offer you:
We are a tech company where we really collaborate, where opportunities are generated and where you can grow. Many of our developers are active members of software crafting communities and are used to participating in meetups, conferences, katas, etc. We love good code which does what it is intended in the simplest way possible, which can be easily tested, maintained and scaled by the current and the next team that is in charge of it.
With us you will find:
- Practice programs and team technical trainings to improve your skills.
- A unique and challenging job driven by bold objectives.
- An environment focused on impact and growth.
- A lean, diverse and multi-regional company
Sounds like you? Then let’s talk!