DevOps Tech Lead
LIFULL Connect is a Global Marketplace Group that operates more than 250 vertical search sites across property, employment, motoring, and fashion in 63 different countries and 24 different languages. These sites operate under the Trovit, Mitula, Nestoria, Nuroa, and Fashiola brands. In addition, our network of 22 property portals in South-East Asian and Latam countries under DotProperty and Resem groups, help people find their next home. Our mission is to connect people and help them make some of the biggest decisions in their life. Want to know more about Lifull Connect?
We are an innovative and creative team, we look for people who are team players, humble, self-responsible, curious, passionate, happy, proactive, and willing to roll up their sleeves.
The DevOps philosophy is a natural companion to the Agile and Software Crafting mindsets that we embrace as our guiding principles. We believe in a Tech organization made up of small, autonomous teams who are focused on delivering business value. To achieve that, we look at continuous delivery, feedback loops and strong, quality-driven teamwork.
We are looking for a DevOps Tech Lead to help us develop and implement the processes and tools necessary to enable our tech teams to increase their ability to ship reliable code faster.
You will join a company on a journey to the cloud. We have a massive and complex hybrid environment and our teams are decentralized. We will expect you to help the team adopt the DevOps culture by developing and implementing automation and monitoring tools, as well as processes.
What you will do:
- Aligning each team’s worldview with the principles of DevOps (evangelization) will be a key component of your mission.
- You will also play a strong hands-on role in the implementation of processes and tools necessary to realize your objectives. Among others:
- Ensure that we have a flexible, easy to operate and rock-solid CI/CD environment.
- Bring up monitoring systems that give us a complete overview of our systems, both in the cloud and on-premise.
- Develop/implement any other automation tools that make sense in our context.
- And as the function grows, you will also be responsible to grow the team with more talented DevOps minded engineers.
What we expect from you:
- Fluent in English and Spanish.
- Experience working in large, distributed computing systems.
- Previous experience deploying DevOps practices in systems with a complex tech stack.
- Solid knowledge of microservices, Kubernetes and CI/CD.
- Very good with automation frameworks (Helm and Terraform).
- Hands-on experience with metrics and monitoring tools (Prometheus, Grafana, ELK, CloudWatch, etc).
- Knowledge of programming languages like PHP, Java and Go.
It will be a plus if you also have:
- Know your way around AWS.
- Are used to working with APMs (New Relic or Dynatrace).
- Have experience working with GitLab Runner, Jenkins or GitHub Actions.
- You can work with configuration management systems such as Puppet or Ansible.
What we offer you:
The most important thing that we offer at LIFULL Connect is an environment where everyone has the possibility to grow and make an impact. We have a big growth challenge ahead of us and we are willing to walk that path and achieve our objectives. We are firm teamwork believers and we like to push ourselves to do better while enjoying the journey!
Some of the things that will help you perform at your best (aka benefits & perks):
- Training Budget.
- Private medical insurance.
- Flexible Payment Plan (Restaurant, Transport, Kindergarten).
Sounds like you? Then let’s talk!