Product Manager – Property Portals (B2C)
LIFULL Connect is a Global Marketplace Group that operates more than 250 vertical search sites across the property, employment, motoring, and fashion in 63 different countries and 24 different languages. These sites operate under the Trovit, Mitula, Nestoria, Nuroa, and Fashiola brands. In addition, our network of 22 property portals in South-East Asian and Latam countries under DotProperty and Resem groups, help people find their next home. Our mission is to connect people and help them make some of the biggest decisions in their life. Want to know more about Lifull Connect?
We are an innovative and creative team, we look for people who are team players, humble, self-responsible, curious, passionate, happy, proactive, and willing to roll up their sleeves.
Within this flexible and adaptable organization, we are looking for a skilled and experienced Product Manager who can help us push our challenges further by working on maximizing the value of two of our brands in South-East Asia, DotProperty and Hipflat, with clear and motivating guidance for the engineering team.
In this role, you will work cross-functionally with engineers, product designers, and data analysts to guide products from discovery to delivery by connecting the technical and business worlds. You can live with the complexity of a mature project and are able to make data-driven decisions to take our SEA portals to the next level.
What you will do:
- Take strategic decisions that drive DotProperty and Hipflat to the next level with a data-driven approach.
- Monitor the KPIs and product metrics to be able to make fast and data-reliable decisions regarding the platform performance, tests iterations, and similar, while working closely with our BI team.
- Collaborate daily with the Developers to drive the development of the best solutions for our portals.
- Work collaboratively with the Product Designer on defining prototypes and final designs for new products and functionalities.
- Set quarterly OKRs and priorities for your team, aligned with the Tech Lead.
- Keep stakeholders informed and aligned with the progress.
What we expect from you:
- Previous experience working with B2C products within online businesses.
- Solid experience developing complex products and features as well as defining KPIs.
- Understanding of the Thailand real estate market with an emphasis on the needs of the users.
- Data-driven mindset with strong analytical skills to recognize patterns and solve problems in a fast-paced way.
- Ability to communicate effectively with the Developers by conveying a clear vision of the product.
- Experience of working in agile environments.
- Open to feedback and flexible to work within a team that advocates an accessible, diverse, and low-ego approach to work.
- Good communication skills to be able to present your vision and progress of the team in front of stakeholders and the company.
- Fluent English is a must. If you speak Thai as well, it’s a big plus.
It will be a plus:
- Conduct qualitative and quantitative user research studies.
- Experience in Real Estate products.
- Experience working with OKRs.
- Technical know-how with a solid understanding of how software is made and how it works.
What we offer you:
The most important thing that we offer at LIFULL Connect is an environment where everyone has the possibility to grow and make an impact. We have a big growth challenge ahead of us and we are willing to walk that path and achieve our objectives. We are firm teamwork believers and we like to push ourselves to do better while enjoying the journey!
Some of the things that will help you perform at your best (aka benefits & perks):
- An inspiring office with different spaces to help us focus and collaborate.
- Private medical insurance.
- Frequent company team meetings and outing activities.
- Full-time and permanent contract.
Sounds like you? Then let’s talk!