Key Account Manager (Italy)
LIFULL Connect is a Global Marketplace Group that operates more than 250 vertical search sites across property, employment, motoring, and fashion in 63 different countries and 24 different languages. These sites operate under the Trovit, Mitula, Nestoria, Nuroa and Fashiola brands. In addition, our network of 10 property portals in 9 South-East Asian countries under the DotProperty and Thailand-property brands, help people find their next home. Our mission is to connect people and help them make some of the biggest decisions in their life. Want to know more about Lifull Connect?
We are an innovative and creative team, we look for team players, humble, self-responsible, curious, passionate, happy, proactive, and willing to roll up their sleeves.
Within this flexible and adaptable organization, we are looking for an experienced Key Account Manager with a fluent level of English and Italian to join our Sales Team. You will be managing accounts and developing opportunities in the Italian market, where we have both large and sophisticated Tier 1 clients, as well as many Tier 2 opportunities.
You will be in charge of establishing and maintaining collaboration with our clients to achieve sales goals. We expect you to take your own executive decisions on a daily basis and shape the relationship with the clients in the long run. Proactivity, independence, and a problem-solving mindset are a must for this role as you’ll have full responsibility for increasing our client base and overall revenue for the region.
What will be your responsibilities:
- Generate new business opportunities to develop the company’s presence in different countries for Properties, Jobs, and Cars verticals.
- Establish and maintain collaboration with prospects and clients to understand their needs and propose valuable strategic advice while taking a consultative approach.
- Manage the client portfolio by monitoring and analyzing key metrics to:
- Ensure that we are delivering our commitments to existing clients; and
- Identify further business opportunities (new services, product features, or budget expenditure approach).
What you need to bring to the table:
- Minimum 3 years of account management, sales, or business development experience in a digital business (this is a must!)
- Solid knowledge of Online Marketing Metrics and business models such as CPC, CPM, CPL, etc.
- Online marketing knowledge and experience with web analytics, SEM, SEO, CRM.
- Background in acquiring new business and strong skills in cold calling, sales pitches, and general business development.
- A fluent level of English and Italian is a must. If you speak Spanish or other languages, it’s a plus!
- Sales-driven approach, as this is a market development type of role.
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills coupled with strong problem-solving ability.
What we offer you:
The most important thing that we offer at LIFULL Connect is an environment where everyone has the possibility to grow and make an impact. We have a big growth challenge ahead of us and we are willing to walk that path and achieve our objectives. We are firm teamwork believers and we like to push ourselves to do better while enjoying the journey!
Some of the things that will help you perform at your best (aka benefits & perks):
- A unique and challenging job driven by bold objectives.
- A lean, diverse and multi-regional company.
- Ongoing training & learning opportunities.
- Private medical insurance.
- Flexible Payment Plan (Restaurant, Transport, Kindergarten).
- The possibility to work remotely.
Sounds like you? Then let’s talk!