Full Stack Developer (B2B)
LIFULL Connect is a Global Marketplace Group that operates more than 250 vertical search sites across property, employment, motoring, and fashion in 63 different countries and 24 different languages. These sites operate under the Trovit, Mitula, Nestoria, Nuroa, and Fashiola brands. In addition, our network of 22 property portals in South-East Asian and Latam countries under DotProperty and Resem groups, help people find their next home. Our mission is to connect people and help them make some of the biggest decisions in their life. Want to know more about Lifull Connect?
We are an innovative and creative team, we look for people who are team players, humble, self-responsible, curious, passionate, happy, proactive, and willing to roll up their sleeves.
Our team context:
We value not only producing features, but also keeping a sustainable and healthy work environment. This is why we use a technical concerns mechanism to find ways to improve our effectiveness and work experience, mob programming, XP technical practices and periodic deliberate practice sessions.
What we will do together:
- Work in an agile team with a kaizen mindset.
- Regularly shipping a variety of products from small internal tools to large-scale applications.
- Develop new features applying XP practices to enable new experiences and drive revenue while maintaining the team environment sustainable and healthy.
How we work:
- Pair programming and mob programming.
- We use concerns to make decisions and reach alignment in the team.
- We try to use TDD when it’s possible and, if it is not possible, we take care to test it with the best strategy we can find.
- We use caring tasks to improve our system and keep it evolvable.
- We are supported by technical coaches.
- Experience working with some web framework (Symfony will be a plus)
- Experience practicing TDD and you have a good testing strategies criteria.
- You care about making your code easier to change and maintain through refactoring.
- Experience working in agile environments.
- It’s important for you to develop software giving the maximum value in the simplest way.
- Fluency in Spanish language.
What’s a plus but not mandatory:
- Some acquaintance with cloud infrastructure (we use AWS).
- You like to help and mentor other developers.
- Knowledge of distributed systems and its wins and pains.
- Message distribution system.
- Experience with Trunk based development and continuous delivery practices.
- Experience with evolutionary design & architectures.
- Containers technology knowledge (docker).
- Fluency in speaking English language.
What we offer you:
We are a tech company where we really collaborate, where opportunities are generated and where you can grow. Many of our developers are active members of software crafting communities and are used to participating in meetups, conferences, katas, etc. We love good code which does what it is intended in the simplest way possible, which can be easily tested, maintained and scaled by the current and the next team that is in charge of it.
Some of the things that will help you perform at your best (aka benefits & perks):
- A unique and challenging job driven by bold objectives.
- A lean, diverse and multi-regional company.
- Ongoing training & learning opportunities.
- Private medical insurance.
- Flexible Payment Plan (Restaurant, Transport, Kindergarten).
- The possibility to work remotely.
Sounds like you? Then let’s talk!
Spain - Remote