LIFULL Connect is a Global Marketplace Group that operates more than 250 vertical search sites across property, employment, motoring, and fashion in 63 different countries and 24 different languages. These sites operate under the Trovit, Mitula, Nestoria, Nuroa, and Fashiola brands. In addition, our network of 22 property portals in South-East Asian and Latam countries under DotProperty and Resem groups, help people find their next home. Our mission is to connect people and help them make some of the biggest decisions in their life. Want to know more about Lifull Connect?
We are on a mission to bring together all our local tech teams into the Tech Culture that we believe in, one characterized by its focus on teams as the fundamental unit of impact, where people collaborate following the principles of human connection and growth mindset; and we embrace the Agile and Software Crafting mindsets.
We are looking for an experienced Technical Manager to lead one of our teams through this journey. Therefore, strong leadership experience and adherence to our tech culture are the key things that we are interested in seeing.
What you will do:
- You will be responsible for project follow-ups and making sure they bring valuable deliverables while managing technical debt, training costs and having team growth in consideration.
- Take the lead of the team while making sure to build a growth-oriented, challenge-based environment.
- You will be taking an active role in the evolution of the team’s tech culture, by sharing the XP engineering principles and practices such as TDD, CI, CD, etc. and helping the team develop an agile framework that allows the team to mature both technically and as a team.
- You will be expected to act as an innovation catalyst, facilitating new ideas and driving change into projects when they are aligned with the team vision and objectives.
- Close collaboration with the other tech leads will be constant. We are one team!
What we expect from you:
- Solid experience managing people and leading teams.
- You are used to working on large, high-performance systems.
- You are capable of seeing projects through, from ideation to successful implementation, including planning, estimations and day-to-day follow-up.
- You can work in unison with the Product team, ensuring teams alignment and business impact.
- Your help in attracting the best talent to the organization with your network of contacts.
What we offer you:
We are a tech company where we really collaborate, where opportunities are generated and where you can grow. Many of our developers are active members of software crafting communities and are used to participating in meetups, conferences, katas, etc. We love good code which does what it is intended in the simplest way possible, which can be easily tested, maintained and scaled by the current and the next team that is in charge of it.
Some of the things that will help you perform at your best (aka benefits & perks):
- A unique and challenging job driven by bold objectives.
- A lean, diverse and multi-regional company.
- Ongoing training & learning opportunities.
- Private medical insurance.
- Flexible Payment Plan (Restaurant, Transport, Kindergarten).
- The possibility to work remotely.
Sounds like you? Then let’s talk!