LIFULL Connect is a Global Marketplace Group that operates more than 250 vertical search sites across property, employment, motoring, and fashion in 63 different countries and 24 different languages. These sites operate under the Trovit, Mitula, Nestoria, Nuroa, and Fashiola brands. In addition, our network of 22 property portals in South-East Asian and Latam countries under DotProperty and Resem groups, help people find their next home. Our mission is to connect people and help them make some of the biggest decisions in their life. Want to know more about Lifull Connect?
We are an innovative and creative team, we look for people who are team players, humble, self-responsible, curious, passionate, happy, proactive, and willing to roll up their sleeves.
Our team context:
We are a dynamic team who provides support throughout the organization. We also take part in the whole development cycle: from backlog refinements to monitoring through the deployment.
We have a small suite of automated tests and for the rest, we do manual testing. Because we want to support more teams, we are changing the way we work. We would like to take teams and ourselves to a next level regarding quality: from the improvement of the automated test to helping them in the adoption of new techniques or technologies.
How we like to work:
- Collaborating jointly with each team, taking part in the meetings.
- Improving the end-to-end automated tests suite (TestCafe, Cypress, Selenium).
- Participating in the whole development cycle.
- Documenting tools and workflows with an aim to share knowledge among the team.
- In some teams, we are starting to do QA-pairing with developers.
What we will achieve together:
- Become a cross QA team that is able to help any tech team in the organization.
- Get closer to all the teams to understand their needs and help them.
- Keep automatizing tests in order to reduce our manual testing.
- Explore and discover new testing techniques and technologies.
- Work side by side with developers and product team to shift-left the QA.
- Increase and improve the metrics to enhance our decision-making.
What we expect from you:
- Have the ability to convey your ideas to teams and make them aware of the importance of quality.
- Experience with automatization tools or programming skills.
- Familiarity with web applications and their context.
- Ability to create and refine user stories from the product requirements.
- Some experience working with CI/CD and pipelines.
- Ability to help the tech teams design and implement tests that will protect the value of the product.
- Knowledge of testing techniques.
- Agile mindset and familiarity with its approach to work.
- Fluent English is a must. It’s a plus if you speak Thai!
It will be a plus if you have:
- Basic SQL query skills.
- Familiarity with monitoring tools (we use Grafana, Kibana, and Sentry).
- Some knowledge of security testing.
- Experience with testing performance tools (like Jmeter or Gatling).
- Acquaintance with AWS cloud infrastructure.
- Knowledge of testing metrics.
- Experience with API testing.
What we offer you:
The most important thing that we offer at LIFULL Connect is an environment where everyone has the possibility to grow and make an impact. We have a big growth challenge ahead of us and we are willing to walk that path and achieve our objectives. We are firm teamwork believers and we like to push ourselves to do better while enjoying the journey!
Some of the things that will help you perform at your best (aka benefits & perks):
- An inspiring office with different spaces to help us focus and collaborate.
- Private medical insurance.
- Frequent company team meetings and outing activities.
- Full-time and permanent contract.
Sounds like you? Then let’s talk!