Microsoft Dynamics NAV Business Central Specialist
LIFULL Connect is a Global Marketplace Group that operates more than 250 vertical search sites across property, employment, motoring, and fashion in 63 different countries and 24 different languages. These sites operate under the Trovit, Mitula, Nestoria, Nuroa, and Fashiola brands. In addition, our network of 22 property portals in South-East Asian and Latam countries under DotProperty and Resem groups, help people find their next home. Our mission is to connect people and help them make some of the biggest decisions in their life. Want to know more about Lifull Connect?
We are an innovative and creative team, we look for people who are team players, humble, self-responsible, curious, passionate, happy, proactive, and willing to roll up their sleeves.
We are looking for someone to join us as a Dynamics 365 Business Central Specialist. We are currently implementing the ERP through an external consultancy and we would like to find a professional on a full time permanent basis to help us with the decision making and project management of the implementation.
We are looking for a person with experience in Business Central, but also someone with an open-mind, positive attitude, eagerness to learn and preferably some familiarity with an Agile mindset.
You will be able to work remotely if you choose to, if not and you prefer working in the office, we have offices in Barcelona and Madrid.
What will be your responsibilities:
- Own and manage current and future integrations with Business Central (CRM, payment platform, internal products…).
- Understand, prioritize and support end-user requirements.
- Coordinate implemented solutions with the external partners.
- Ensure the quality of the implemented solutions by the external consultancy.
- Act as the main point of contact for providing support when issues appear in our ERP.
- Train and help key users with Business Central.
What you need to bring to the table:
- Strong experience implementing Dynamics NAV or Dynamics 365 Business Central (NAV/BC).
- Knowledge of NAV/BC Finance and Sales modules.
- Be able to discuss NAV/BC solutions architecture and communicate its trade-offs.
- Management and prioritization experience delivering maximum value to stakeholders.
- Experience in coordination of external and internal partners.
What’s a plus but not mandatory:
- Understanding of NAV/BC consultancy in the Spanish ecosystem.
- Ability to evaluate code and detect its quality and improvements.
- Familiarity with the Agile mindset.
What we offer you:
The most important thing that we offer at LIFULL Connect is an environment where everyone has the possibility to grow and make an impact. We have a big growth challenge ahead of us and we are willing to walk that path and achieve our objectives. We are firm teamwork believers and we like to push ourselves to do better while enjoying the journey!
Some of the things that will help you perform at your best (aka benefits & perks):
- A unique and challenging job driven by bold objectives.
- A lean, diverse and multi-regional company.
- Ongoing training & learning opportunities.
- Private medical insurance.
- Flexible Payment Plan (Restaurant, Transport, Kindergarten).
- The possibility to work remotely.
Sounds like you? Then let’s talk!