Head of Product Design
LIFULL Connect is a Global Marketplace Group that operates more than 250 vertical search sites across property, employment, motoring, and fashion in 63 different countries and 24 different languages. These sites operate under the Trovit, Mitula, Nestoria, Nuroa, and Fashiola brands. Our network of 22 property portals in South-East Asian and Latam countries under DotProperty and Resem groups, help people find their next home. Our mission is to connect people and help them make some of the biggest decisions in their life. Want to know more about Lifull Connect?
We are a mid-sized, geographically spread organization with teams in various countries of Latin America, Europe and SouthEast Asia. We are undergoing several transformative changes at the same time: the evolution of a part of our business model; the integration of the different teams into a more clear and inclusive culture; and finally the transformation in our way of working derived inevitably from the consequences of the pandemic.
As we are operating a complex matrix of different products and brands serving a global audience of millions of users and thousands of clients every month, we are looking for a very experienced Head of Product Design to help us leap into the next level of how we approach the process of designing our products for an excellent UX/UI experience.
The ideal person for this role would be someone who shares our passion for using solid research methods and clear processes to bring certainty and consistency to the outcome of the team, and has already walked this path.
This role can work at either Barcelona or Madrid, or remotely from other locations in Spain.
What will be your responsibilities:
- Lead the Product Design function across both our B2C and B2B product lines.
- Guide, coach and mentor the team into a relentless pursuit of using best practices and standards.
- Develop and implement processes and methods that ensure that product design meshes with the product workflow seamlessly.
- Make sure that Product Design is well aligned, together with Product Management and Engineering, with the strategy of the company.
- Maintain an integrated outlook of all the products, individually and as a whole. Every piece that we design should take into account current particular needs as well as the longer term vision for the product.
- Carry on branding and promotion initiatives aimed at users or clients, like product events, sales decks, etc.
- Work together with Product Management and Engineering leadership in defining the long term vision for our products, and the strategies and roadmaps to see it through.
- And collaborate with initiatives focused on company branding and internal events.
What you need to bring to the table:
- Native or near native competence in Spanish and English.
- Solid experience leading product design teams in large online applications.
- Vast expertise in User Research, UX and UI methods and practices.
- Strong knowledge of the specificities of both B2C and B2B types of products.
- A data driven approach to decision making.
- A track record of fruitful collaboration with creative, product and marketing teams to develop products that simply and beautifully fulfill their purpose.
- An Agile mindset, which shows in how you and your team collaborate, deliver value, iterate and innovate.
- A hands-on, growth mindset oriented approach.
What we offer you:
The most important thing that we offer at LIFULL Connect is an environment where everyone has the possibility to grow and make an impact. We have a big growth challenge ahead of us and we are willing to walk that path and achieve our objectives. We are firm teamwork believers and we like to push ourselves to do better while enjoying the journey!
Some of the things that will help you perform at your best (aka benefits & perks):
- A unique and challenging job driven by bold objectives.
- A lean, diverse and multi-regional company.
- Ongoing training & learning opportunities.
- Private medical insurance.
- Flexible Payment Plan (Restaurant, Transport, Kindergarten).
- The possibility to work remotely.
Spain - Remote