LIFULL Connect is a Global Marketplace Group that operates more than 250 vertical search sites across property, employment, motoring, and fashion in 63 different countries and 24 different languages. These sites operate under the Trovit, Mitula, Nestoria, Nuroa, and Fashiola brands. In addition, our network of 22 property portals in South-East Asian and Latam countries under DotProperty and Resem groups, help people find their next home. Our mission is to connect people and help them make some of the biggest decisions in their life. Want to know more about Lifull Connect?
We are an innovative and creative team, we look for people who are team players, humble, self-responsible, curious, passionate, happy, proactive, and willing to roll up their sleeves.
Our team of talented and experienced Systems Engineers is now looking for a new colleague to complete an awesome group of people working on on-prem projects that have a big impact on the rest of the team and the business. If you have experience working with on-prem complex infrastructures, have a curious mind, are happy to take on new, challenging projects and love being part of a seriously capable team of top players, you definitely want to talk to us. Come and get to know us better!
Ideally, we are looking for someone who is near our Barcelona or Madrid office, where we have our data centers. We are open to remote work, but, from time to time, we need to see each other in person.
What you will do:
- Maintain our network infrastructure and servers (Debian Linux) that underpin the web search engines, portals and other company applications.
- Propose innovative and technologically leading solutions to support the company growth.
- Ensure availability, security and performance of the platform, eliminating points of failure and bottlenecks.
- Work closely with the development teams to implement scalable and robust solutions.
What we expect from you:
- Demonstrated track record of installing, configuring and troubleshooting Linux based environments.
- Solid experience with configurations management using Ansible, Puppet or Terraform in a high-traffic web environment.
- Strong skills using monitoring tools like Nagios, Zabbix, Prometheus or Grafana.
- Experience with virtualization and containerization (Kubernetes and Docker).
- Experience with CI/CD.
- Knowledge of technologies such as: Apache, Nginx, HA-Proxy, MySQL, Redis and NoSQL solutions.
- Thorough knowledge of network protocols: BGP, TCP / IP, DNS, DHCP.
- Strong scripting skills (Python, Bash, Perl, PHP) will be a plus.
What we offer you:
We are a tech company where we really collaborate, where opportunities are generated, where you can grow and have an impact. We love good code which does what it is intended in the simplest way possible, which can be easily tested, maintained and scaled by the current and the next team that is in charge of it. We are firm teamwork believers and we like to push ourselves to do better while enjoying the journey!
Many of our developers are active members of software crafting communities and are used to participating in meetups, conferences, katas, etc.
Some of the things that will help you perform at your best (aka benefits & perks):
- Practice programs and team technical training to improve your skills.
- A remote-first culture that will allow you to choose where you want to work from (your home or our offices).
- A unique and challenging job driven by bold objectives.
- A lean, diverse and multi-regional company.
- Ongoing training & learning opportunities.
- Online English lessons for all levels.
- Private medical insurance.
- Flexible Payment Plan (Restaurant, Transport, Kindergarten).
Sounds like you? Then let’s talk!