LIFULL Connect is a Global Marketplace Group that operates more than 250 vertical search sites across property, employment, motoring, and fashion in 63 different countries and 24 different languages. These sites operate under the Trovit, Mitula, Nestoria, Nuroa, and Fashiola brands. In addition, our network of 22 property portals in South-East Asian and Latam countries under DotProperty and Resem groups, help people find their next home. Our mission is to connect people and help them make some of the biggest decisions in their life. Want to know more about Lifull Connect?
We are an innovative and creative team, we look for people who are team players, humble, self-responsible, curious, passionate, happy, proactive, and willing to roll up their sleeves.
Our Cloud division within the Systems Engineering team is growing and we are looking for a colleague to help us to support the cloud platform maintaining and improving the continuous growing infrastructure. If you have experience working with AWS cloud services, have a DevOps mindset, are happy to take on new, challenging projects and love being part of a seriously capable team of top players, you definitely want to talk to us. Come and get to know us better!
What you will do:
- You not only will be responsible to improve and maintain the cloud infrastructure but you also will participate in the infrastructure and process design. There’s plenty of room to grow!
- Create state-of-the-art automation to manage deployments and operational tasks. You will help to move software between testing and production environments even faster.
- Manage and improve our monitoring environment to get better visibility to our infrastructure and ensure that runs smoothly.
- Work with engineering teams on product development and resolving issues related to application configuration, deployment, or debug.
What we expect from you:
- Demonstrated track record of relevant experience in DevOps and Cloud environments.
- You have strong skills in Linux, Open Source software and you enjoy performing with GitOps.
- Strong experience with infrastructure as code building tools, especially Terraform.
- Hands on experience with AWS cloud infrastructure and services: including but not limited to EC2, VPC, IAM, EKS, RDS, Backup, Route53, Lambda, SQS, SNS, SES.
- Solid and successful background in Kubernetes and Docker containerization and orchestration.
- Experience in Continuous Integration and Delivery pipeline building, improvement and management, especially in GitLab CI/CD.
- Experience in application deployment in Kubernetes using Helm
- Monitoring and alerting with Grafana, Prometheus, Alert Manager
What’s a plus but not mandatory:
- Configuration management tools like Ansible, Puppet or Chef.
- Experience in logging systems with EFK or similar.
- Knowledge of programming and scripting languages such as Python, Go or Ruby.
What we offer you:
We are a tech company where we really collaborate, where opportunities are generated, where you can grow and have an impact. We love good code which does what it is intended in the simplest way possible, which can be easily tested, maintained and scaled by the current and the next team that is in charge of it. We are firm teamwork believers and we like to push ourselves to do better while enjoying the journey!
Many of our developers are active members of software crafting communities and are used to participating in meetups, conferences, katas, etc. We are sponsoring the next Software Crafters Barcelona event taking place on the 23rd and 24th of October so come and meet us if you can!
Some of the things that will help you perform at your best (aka benefits & perks):
- Practice programs and team technical training to improve your skills.
- A remote-first culture that will allow you to choose where you want to work from (your home or our offices).
- A unique and challenging job driven by bold objectives.
- A lean, diverse and multi-regional company.
- Ongoing training & learning opportunities.
- Private medical insurance.
- Flexible Payment Plan (Restaurant, Transport, Kindergarten).
Sounds like you? Then let’s talk!