Digital Marketing Intern
LIFULL Connect is a Global Marketplace Group that operates more than 250 vertical search sites across property, employment, motoring, and fashion in 63 different countries and 24 different languages. These sites operate under the Trovit, Mitula, Nestoria, Nuroa and Fashiola brands. In addition, our network of 10 property portals in 9 South-East Asian countries under the DotProperty and Thailand-property brands, help people find their next home. Our mission is to connect people and help them make some of the biggest decisions in their life. Want to know more about Lifull Connect?
We are an innovative and creative team, we look for team players, humble, self-responsible, curious, passionate, happy, proactive, and willing to roll up their sleeves people.
Our Fashiola team is looking for a Digital Marketing Intern to complete a great and international team working on challenging projects. You will be working with the team who are responsible to ensure the proper technical and functional running of sites and campaigns.
What you will do:
- Support our digital marketing specialists to ensure the website’s reliability, quality, and performance.
- Detect, report and solve shop issues on the websites.
- Pick up new partners’ integration requests: explain business models, requirements to join Fashiola and technical setup into the platform.
- Support in planning, scheduling, and carrying out promotional campaigns on the websites.
- Support in updating Fashion offers and discounts available on the website.
What will you learn?
- FASHIOLA business model and market insights
- Online Marketing key concepts and KPIs
- Affiliation Marketing key concepts and KPIs
- Website operation: new partnership set up, maintenance, optimization, promotional campaigns set up, etc.
- Technical usage of the different Affiliation Network platforms: product feeds, offers, reporting, tracking, contacts, etc.
What we expect from you:
- Availability for a 6-month full-time internship with the possibility to sign an internship agreement through your university (Convenio de prácticas).
- Currently studying or a recent graduate of Digital Marketing, Marketing, Business or similar degree.
- Fluent English is a must. If you also speak Spanish or German, it’s a big plus!
What we offer you:
The most important thing that we offer at Lifull Connect is an environment where everyone has the possibility to grow and make an impact. We have a big growth challenge ahead of us and we are willing to walk that path and achieve our objectives. We are firm teamwork believers and we like to push ourselves to do better while enjoying the journey!
Some of the things that will help you perform at your best (aka benefits & perks):
- Ongoing learning and training opportunities.
- Young and international team.
- The possibility to work remotely.
Sounds like you? Then let’s talk!