LIFULL Connect is a Global Marketplace Group that operates more than 250 vertical search sites across the property, employment, motoring, and fashion sectors in 63 different countries and 24 different languages. These sites operate under the Trovit, Mitula, Nestoria, Nuroa, and Fashiola brands. In addition, our network of 22 property portals in South-East Asian and Latam countries under DotProperty and Resem groups, help people find their next home. Our mission is to connect people and help them make some of the biggest decisions in their life. Want to know more about Lifull Connect?
We are an innovative and creative team, and we look for people who are team players, humble, self-responsible, curious, passionate, proactive, and willing to roll up their sleeves.
Our Resem Colombia team is looking for a motivated Sales Executive to complete our sales team in Bogota. A person who joins as our Sales Executive is expected to develop and maintain relationships with professional real estate agencies and/or construction companies with a goal of subscribing them to our Resem portal in Colombia. For this position, we are looking for a sales-driven and tech-savvy professional who will focus on achieving predetermined goals of customer acquisition and generated revenue.
What you will do:
- Take ownership of the whole sales cycle, from prospecting new clients to nurturing existing accounts assigned in your portfolio.
- Exceed monthly/quarterly sales targets by driving new opportunities and growing the value of your portfolio.
- Demonstrate the value and benefits of our product by following a consultative sales methodology.
- Interact and negotiate with key decision-makers of the client’s business in a complex sales cycle.
- Track all opportunities and customer details in HubSpot (our CRM tool).
- Adapt to the overall sales strategy defined by the company.
What we expect from you:
- Proven experience (minimum 2 years) in sales, preferably within a SaaS or digital business.
- Track record of successful selling and client management of mid-market and enterprise companies.
- Advanced user of CRM tools such as HubSpot or Salesforce and MS Office Suite.
- Strong communication, persuasion and negotiation skills.
- Ability to work under pressure with high orientation to achieving objectives.
- A university degree in Business Administration, Marketing or similar will be a plus.
What we offer you:
The most important thing that we offer at LIFULL Connect is an environment where everyone has the possibility to grow and make an impact. We have a big growth challenge ahead of us and we are willing to walk that path and achieve our objectives. We are firm teamwork believers and we like to push ourselves to do better while enjoying the journey!
Some of the things that will help you perform at your best (aka benefits & perks):
- A unique and challenging job driven by bold objectives.
- A lean, diverse and multi-regional company.
- Ongoing training & learning opportunities.
- Private medical insurance.
- Flexible working hours (start between 8 am and 9 am)
- Competitive salary and commissions.
Does it sound like you? Then, let’s talk!