Senior Backend Developer
LIFULL Connect is a Global Marketplace Group that operates more than 250 vertical search sites across property, employment, motoring, and fashion in 63 different countries and 24 different languages. These sites operate under the Trovit, Mitula, Nestoria, Nuroa, and Fashiola brands. In addition, our network of 22 property portals in South-East Asian and Latam countries under DotProperty and Resem groups, help people find their next home. Our mission is to connect people and help them make some of the biggest decisions in their life. Want to know more about Lifull Connect?
We are an innovative and creative team, we look for team players, humble, self-responsible, curious, passionate, happy, proactive, and willing to roll up their sleeves.
Our team context:
You will be joining our Content Ingestion team, whose goal is to ensure that our websites have top quality content, so our users can find their new home, car or job. This team is responsible for the backend that powers content feeding (ingestion, processing, etc.) for a number of websites from our inventory, which account for tens of millions of visits every month.
We’re maturing as a team, and we’re in the process of improving our tech culture by adopting XP practices and tools, so we would love you to help us in our journey!
How we work:
- We are becoming a team that embraces Agile principles and values.
- We’re learning to approach our solutions with a Lean mindset.
- We’re improving our pair programming and mob programming skills.
- We’re introducing and improving XP practices.
- We improve continuously and engage in deliberate practice.
- Strong object-oriented programming skills.
- Good skills in Go.
- Solid experience with unit testing (TDD preferred).
- Experience working in Agile environments.
- A willingness to provide and request constructive feedback
- Strong skills in management of CI/CD toolchains.
What’s a plus but not mandatory:
- Knowledge of Kotlin.
- Experience with continuous delivery practices.
- Experience with evolutionary design & architectures.
- A DevOps mindset (experience not required, just being familiar with the culture).
- Technical mentoring or coaching skills.
What we offer you:
We are a tech company where we really collaborate, where opportunities are generated, where you can grow and have an impact. We love good code which does what it is intended in the simplest way possible, which can be easily tested, maintained and scaled by the current and the next team that is in charge of it. We are firm teamwork believers and we like to push ourselves to do better while enjoying the journey!
Many of our developers are active members of software crafting communities and are used to participating in meetups, conferences, katas, etc.
Some of the things that will help you perform at your best (aka benefits & perks):
- Practice programs and team technical training to improve your skills.
- A remote-first culture that will allow you to choose where you want to work from (your home or our offices).
- A unique and challenging job driven by bold objectives.
- A lean, diverse and multi-regional company.
- Ongoing training & learning opportunities.
- Private medical insurance.
- Flexible Payment Plan (Restaurant, Transport, Kindergarten).
Sounds like you? Then let’s talk!