Junior Digital Marketing Specialist
LIFULL Connect is a Global Marketplace Group that operates more than 250 vertical search sites across property, employment, motoring, and fashion in 63 different countries and 24 different languages. These sites operate under the Trovit, Mitula, Nestoria, Nuroa, and Fashiola brands. In addition, our network of 10 property portals in 9 South-East Asian countries under the DotProperty and Thailand-property brands, help people find their next home. Our mission is to connect people and help them make some of the biggest decisions in their life. Want to know more about Lifull Connect?
We are an innovative and creative team, and we look for people who are team players, humble, self-responsible, curious, passionate, happy, proactive, and willing to roll up their sleeves.
Our Fashiola team is looking for a Junior Digital Marketing Specialist to complete a great and international team working on challenging projects. You will be responsible for ensuring the proper technical and functional running of the sites and campaigns with a Dutch market scope while working closely with our account management team.
Regarding the technical side, it’s about ensuring the reliability and performance of the sites, as well as configuration and monitoring of campaigns or any other technical aspect that doesn’t require the involvement of the development team. On the functional side, the mission is to closely monitor traffic, behavior, conversions, and any other business relevant KPI that allows us to spot either potential issues or business development opportunities at an early stage.
What you will do:
- Monitor sites’ reliability and performance, quickly fixing and reporting any issues.
- Keep track of KPIs and look for a balance between traffic and conversion.
- Use KPI and performance data to provide the Account Manager with relevant insights about market trends and shop behavior.
- Supervise the quality of sites and carry out optimizations/changes as requested by the Account Manager, SEO expert, or development team when necessary.
- Detect optimization opportunities and implement them in collaboration with the Account Manager.
- Own the setup and activation of new shops.
- Responsible for account management and commercial activities for small/starting level accounts within the assigned market.
What we expect from you:
- Minimum 1 year of experience in a similar role, ideally within affiliate marketing or fashion e-commerce business, and with a good understanding of digital marketing metrics (CPA & CPC).
- Web running technical knowledge at the functional level.
- Good understanding of e-commerce KPIs and the ability to create relevant dashboards.
- Troubleshooting approach with the ability to look closely into issues and follow the clues to the source of the problem.
- Solution-oriented, with a sense of urgency towards fixing issues so that they minimally affect the service.
- Native or advanced level of Swedish and advanced level of English.
What we offer you:
The most important thing that we offer at LIFULL Connect is an environment where everyone has the possibility to grow and make an impact. We have a big growth challenge ahead of us and we are willing to walk that path and achieve our objectives. We are firm teamwork believers and we like to push ourselves to do better while enjoying the journey!
Some of the things that will help you perform at your best (aka benefits & perks):
- A unique and challenging job driven by bold objectives.
- A lean, diverse and multi-regional company.
- Ongoing training & learning opportunities.
- Private medical insurance.
- Flexible Payment Plan (Restaurant, Transport, Kindergarten).
- The possibility to work remotely..
- Young, international, and fun team!
Sounds like you? Then let’s talk!