Online Marketing Manager – SEA
LIFULL Connect is a Global Marketplace Group that operates more than 250 vertical search sites across the property, employment, motoring, and fashion in 63 different countries and 24 different languages. These sites operate under the Trovit, Mitula, Nestoria, Nuroa, and Fashiola brands. In addition, our network of 22 property portals in South-East Asian and Latam countries under DotProperty and Resem groups, help people find their next home. Our mission is to connect people and help them make some of the biggest decisions in their life. Want to know more about Lifull Connect?
Although you will be leading our Digital Marketing efforts in SEA, at the same time you will be part of a global marketing team based in different locations supporting Lifull Connect’s brands across the world.
As marketers, our main goal is to support the growth of our businesses and we firmly believe in scalability and automation as key principles of our strategy. We work closely together with the tech, sales, and product teams to ensure we deliver a great experience for both our clients and our users.
What we will achieve together:
- Design the performance marketing lead generation strategy for the SEA region, including but not limited to Google Ads and Facebook Ads.
- Create a strategy to improve the performance of campaigns, processes behind campaigns: automation, measurement, etc.
- Mentor, train, and manage a team of marketing specialists and designers.
- Analyze data to help specialists set realistic campaign goals and keep them accountable for them
- Coordinate and prioritize the work of the team.
- Being the main point of contact with the local and overseas stakeholders.
- Keep up to date with the latest innovations and products in the market.
- Work together with the Tech Marketing Lead to come up with solutions and ideas for improvement.
- Work together with global marketing teams to share best practices and assure that the strategies are aligned.
- Ensure the marketing investment meets the ROI and volume goals.
- Although this is a more strategic role, you should be ready to get hands-on with campaign management and creation at times.
What we expect from you:
- Solid understanding and experience in performance marketing.
- Deep knowledge and hands-on experience in managing Google Ads and Facebook Ads campaigns.
- Comfortable working with Google Analytics and spreadsheets.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. Fluency both in Thai and English is a must.
- Some experience in managing a team.
- Comfortable working with different types of campaigns and objectives.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to question data.
It will be a plus if you have:
- Experience in other advertising platforms such as Yahoo, Criteo, Bing, etc.
- Experience in a lead generation business.
- Knowledge of email marketing campaigns.
- A Growth Mindset. You are always thinking about how to scale and automate growth and marketing processes.
What we offer you:
The most important thing that we offer at LIFULL Connect is an environment where everyone has the possibility to grow and make an impact. We have a big growth challenge ahead of us and we are willing to walk that path and achieve our objectives. We are firm teamwork believers and we like to push ourselves to do better while enjoying the journey!
Some of the things that will help you perform at your best (aka benefits & perks):
- An inspiring office with different spaces to help us focus and collaborate.
- Private medical insurance.
- Frequent company team meetings and outing activities.
- Full-time and permanent contract.
Sounds like you? Then let’s talk!