Full Stack Developer (Thribee)
LIFULL Connect is a Global Marketplace Group that operates more than 250 vertical search sites across property, employment, motoring, and fashion in 63 different countries and 24 different languages. These sites operate under the Trovit, Mitula, Nestoria, Nuroa, and Fashiola brands. In addition, our network of 22 property portals in South-East Asian and Latam countries under DotProperty and Resem groups, help people find their next home. Our mission is to connect people and help them make some of the biggest decisions in their life. Want to know more about Lifull Connect?
We are an innovative and creative team, and we look for people who are team players, humble, self-responsible, curious, passionate, happy, proactive, and willing to roll up their sleeves.
Our team context:
You will be joining our Thribee tech team working on the traffic acquisition tool for the aggregator sites. As a team, we do not value only the fast production of features. A real value for us is when high productivity is the result of quality work and team growth. That is why we rely on constant feedback and honest collaboration by working with mob programming or XP technical practices.
What we will do together:
- Work in an Agile team with a Kaizen mindset.
- Regularly ship a variety of products and features, from small internal tools to large-scale applications.
- Develop new features applying XP practices to enable new experiences.
How we work:
- We code applying pair programming and mob programming practices.
- We discuss our concerns to make decisions and reach alignment together as a team.
- We also use caring tasks to improve our system and keep it evolvable.
- We are supported by technical coaches.
- Strong Object-Oriented Programming skills.
- Experience practicing TDD and good testing strategy criteria.
- Solid understanding of application architecture (Patterns, DDD, Hexagonal Architecture, etc.).
- You care about making your code easy to change, maintain or refactor.
- Experience dealing with legacy code.
- Experience working in Agile environments.
- A DevOps mindset and culture (at least be familiar with it).
What’s a plus, but not mandatory:
- We have various programming languages in our stack. The main project is in PHP, but we use other languages such as Java and Scala. Any experience with these languages is welcome!
- Acquaintance with Symfony or similar PHP frameworks.
- Experience with continuous delivery practices.
- Knowledge of containerization technology (Docker).
What we offer you:
We are a tech company where we really collaborate, where opportunities are generated, where you can grow and have an impact. We love good code which does what it is intended in the simplest way possible, which can be easily tested, maintained and scaled by the current and the next team that is in charge of it. We are firm teamwork believers and we like to push ourselves to do better while enjoying the journey!
Many of our developers are active members of software crafting communities and are used to participating in meetups, conferences, katas, etc.
Some of the things that will help you perform at your best (aka benefits & perks):
- Practice programs and team technical training to improve your skills.
- A remote-first culture that will allow you to choose where you want to work from (your home or our offices).
- A unique and challenging job driven by bold objectives.
- A lean, diverse and multi-regional company.
- Ongoing training & learning opportunities.
- Private medical insurance.
- Flexible Payment Plan (Restaurant, Transport, Kindergarten).
Sounds like you? Then let’s talk!