LIFULL Connect is a Global Marketplace Group that operates more than 250 vertical search sites across property, employment, motoring, and fashion in 63 different countries and 24 different languages. These sites operate under the Trovit, Mitula, Nestoria, Nuroa, and Fashiola brands. In addition, our network of 22 property portals in South-East Asian and Latam countries under DotProperty and Resem groups, help people find their next home. Our mission is to connect people and help them make some of the biggest decisions in their life. Want to know more about Lifull Connect?
We are an innovative and creative team, we look for team players that are humble, self-responsible, curious, passionate, happy, proactive, and willing to roll up their sleeves.
Our team context:
We are structured in multidisciplinary teams, each of them focused on a particular product or system. We have a very diverse tech stack: from Kotlin, Scala or Java to Kafka or Kubernetes. You are welcome to apply if you have experience in other languages or stacks.
We use a data-driven and Lean approach to validate and implement solutions. We use the double diamond framework to find out which features can hit the spot and, once new features are discovered, we scale them and make them available for all business units of Lifull Connect. We work in a very changing environment and we try to adapt our direction depending on the information we get along the way. To facilitate adaptability, our team is free to choose any of the company development stack technologies to tackle our challenges.
How we work:
- We apply agile principles and values.
- We approach our solutions with a Lean mindset.
- Pair programming and mob programming.
- Applying XP practices.
- Strong skills in OOP or Functional Programming.
- Solid experience with unit testing (TDD preferred).
- Experience working in Agile environments.
- DevOps mindset (experience not required, just familiar with the culture)
- Willing to understand the product, challenge the PO and have long discussions with the team about it.
What’s a plus but not mandatory:
- Frontend knowledge.
- Experience with Trunk based development and continuous delivery practices.
- Experience with evolutionary design & architectures.
- Some experience with AWS cloud.
What we offer you:
We are a tech company where we really collaborate, where opportunities are generated and where you can grow. Many of our developers are active members of software crafting communities and are used to participating in meetups, conferences, katas, etc. We love good code which does what it is intended in the simplest way possible, which can be easily tested, maintained and scaled by the current and the next team that is in charge of it.
Some of the things that will help you perform at your best (aka benefits & perks):
- A unique and challenging job driven by bold objectives.
- A lean, diverse and multi-regional company.
- Ongoing training & learning opportunities.
- Private medical insurance.
- Flexible Payment Plan (Restaurant, Transport, Kindergarten).
- The possibility to work remotely.
Sounds like you? Then let’s talk!